Ultimate Suggestions Thread page 11

473 posts

Flag Post

Jiggy should bring back Fred and make it for rank 10 and below.

Flag Post

FILL BUCKET FOR LEVEL EDITOR!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

Where’s the love for Isabel?

Flag Post

And some server which has 30 or above rank requirement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Where’s the love for Isabel?

Fred also has a cactus… that’s totally unfair D:

Flag Post

Then Isabel should also be back and shall be for rank 30 and above =D

Flag Post

Isabel for beginners rank 15 and below. Fred for high rankers 45 and up. How bout’ that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by pantso1:

Isabel for beginners rank 15 and below. Fred for high rankers 45 and up. How bout’ that?

Unfair and rank-ist. Good talk.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Unfair and rank-ist. Good talk.

Rankist? Please don’t make up words. And it is fair so a level 1 wont race a level 50…..

Flag Post

45 and above? Ucrazybro? Isabel for rank 25 and higher, and fred for ranks 15 and lower.

Flag Post

45 and above? Ucrazybro? Isabel for rank 25 and higher, and fred for ranks 15 and lower.

45 and above is waaaaaaaay too high.. I think it should be around 20 – 30..

Flag Post

Not gonna happen.

Flag Post

how about an option to have your friends be able to play your levels before it comes out on newest?

Flag Post

i have another idea.. what if jiggmin can put an options for the level creator to set the stats of the players when they play.. because sometimes levels need like 100 speed, 45 acc for those glitch levels

Flag Post
Originally posted by ghansl:

i have another idea.. what if jiggmin can put an options for the level creator to set the stats of the players when they play.. because sometimes levels need like 100 speed, 45 acc for those glitch levels

No.

Flag Post

how about an option to have your friends be able to play your levels before it comes out on newest?

Yeah great so they can rate your levels 1 before they come out WIN ! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Legendizer:

No.

okay

Originally posted by 91238576:

no so you can have them private but people on your friends list be able to play them

Flag Post

No.

okay

no so you can have them private but people on your friends list be able to play them

Why?

Flag Post

No.

okay

I’ll add you on my friend list and rate your levels 1 you can’t hide. The idea suck badly.

Flag Post

No.

okay

I’ll add you on my friend list and rate your levels 1 you can’t hide. The idea suck badly.

my idea doesnt work that way.. both have to be friends for it to work

Flag Post

No.

okay

my idea doesnt work that way.. both have to be friends for it to work

Not going to happen.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

what about a frog body? i like frogs lol

Flag Post

how about an ip tracker on the levels you rate (like you cant make multiple throw away accounts to rate one level 5 stars many times to get it on todays best) because i look at some levels on todays best and i wonder how they got on there lol.. and i see other levels that are better but arent as popular

Flag Post

make a filter for the word: “c***”
wonder y it’s not already censored… :(
i saw ppl using that word. unpleasant!