PR2 Reporting page 8 (locked)

190 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576:
Originally posted by NeedHelpAskMe:

Oh so thats whats the exclamation mark is for. I never bothered to look at it because i though it was their for extra. I think we should come up with an idea for people who cant record or get a screenshot. A lot of people cant record or screenshot so i would say ask a mod to check it out but they will time and the hacker could get a way. So any body have any suggestions?

Yes they should do that also some people can’t record so mods should do something.

Yes that’s what I said. I think we need new way to capture Hackers.

Flag Post

maybe an ingame recorded that you can upload into mods accounts.
shit idea i know =3

Flag Post

Oh so thats whats the exclamation mark is for. I never bothered to look at it because i though it was their for extra. I think we should come up with an idea for people who cant record or get a screenshot. A lot of people cant record or screenshot so i would say ask a mod to check it out but they will time and the hacker could get a way. So any body have any suggestions?

Yes they should do that also some people can’t record so mods should do something.

Yes thats what i said too i think there should be a paper to write the hackers on it.

Flag Post

Yes thats what i said too i think there should be a paper to write the hackers on it.

There is one, but I have it at home, since I was checking on it. Who the heck wrote that aaaaaa123456789 was a hacker?

( ;) )

Flag Post
Originally posted by aaaaaa123456789:

There is one, but I have it at home, since I was checking on it. Who the heck wrote that aaaaaa123456789 was a hacker?

( ;) )

Nooo, ofcourse Aaaaaa123456789 is not a hacker… (shifty)

Flag Post

( ;) )

aaaaaa123456789 was a hacker? I think he is a hacker.

Flag Post

heyyy you know you can get top in the golden compas by shadowfax

Flag Post
Originally posted by jenshon:

heyyy you know you can get top in the golden compas by shadowfax

that’s pretty off topic (i like pie, btw)

Flag Post

I found a hacker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=697R8YZeMVM&context=C424e623ADvjVQa1PpcFMDsNbIjy_eXRvxY9xfzGKeikpe5CCE0fA=
The name is hannahnathans1.

Flag Post

My in-game name is Rhizvo, and I got banned because I was “supposedly” hacking. Here’s the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFrO98zpEXU I just wanted to know if I could please get unbanned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Veilsideboy:

My in-game name is Rhizvo, and I got banned because I was “supposedly” hacking. Here’s the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFrO98zpEXU I just wanted to know if I could please get unbanned.

Hey there! You’re going to have to contact the mod who banned you if you want an appeal, we can’t really help you.

And guys, please don’t report hackers here. PM a moderator/administrator if you think you have proof of someone hacking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FireMasterFire:

I had forgeted that user :o
Its not much adverticed…

forgeted? (btw when i saw this forum i chanted out loud and my brother got really angry. im so happy!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DatRebuT:

( ;) )

Nooo, ofcourse Aaaaaa123456789 is not a hacker… (shifty)

argh he b a hackr matey. swav thy dek. (I accually hate pirates; im 14 :P)

Flag Post

Just a note: We are no longer accepting PMs on PR2Reports.
Just PM an online moderator and admin. (like you’ve been doing)
Thanks, and happy racing. :D

Flag Post

Since there’s nothing more to discuss, I’m going to lock this. :)