Platform Racing 4

41 posts

Flag Post

There is a possibility that Platform Racing 4(PR4) might be coming out. Rumors say It might be June 2011 or January 2012. Rumors also say that there will be new backgrounds, new texture and higher quality. Some say we could customise our own character if you want. People also say that you could add pictures on PR4 Chatrooms. Also, There might be new blocks, new music and faster Speed. People also say, the person who won the most races will be ‘’Racer Of The Day’‘. Also the person who lost the most races will be ’’Loser Of The Day’’. Some say, Every Sunday, The 6 Winners Of The Game Contest(Which might start every Monday) will rank up. This is people’s ideas,not mine. If you have any ideas or information about PR4, Come on and Reply!
Thanks!

Flag Post

Fake. PR3 isn’t even out of beta yet.

Flag Post

A) Pr3 isn’t out of beta yet. Jiggmin wouldn’t start a Pr4.

B) Jiggmin is currently patching up Pr3, then will promptly begin working on his new RPG, War of the Webs, I think.

C) Pr3 is the end of the platform racing series. There won’t be any more, so whoever said that is lying. Pr4 will never exist, sadly.

Flag Post

I’m going to say what everyone else will no doubt say/has said: pr4 won’t ever exist.

Flag Post

Hadi, hence why they’re called rumors bro. :p

Flag Post

I’ts good to Pr4 is not coming out because Pr3 sucks and that means Pr4 will suck. I Really hate Pr3

Flag Post

platform racing 43455667787878787879 rock for 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 years

Flag Post

I’m afraid there wont be a PR4, but I’m sure Jiggmin has other awesome multiplayer games planned.

Flag Post

Platform Racing 3 is still in beta.Platform Racing 4 maybe will go out later,when Platform Racing 3 is out of beta.

Flag Post

there is going to be a PR4

Flag Post

I hope pr4 is a upgrade of pr2. I hated the pr3 format & pr2 needs more options to stuff. i would like jiggmin to make pr4 by editing & upgrading pr2. that way pr4 wont be sucky & it would be a really awesome upgrade of an already awesome game. thats how i want pr4 made along with the other ideas people said

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

There,s going to be PR4.I don,t think im going to play PR4.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trans1000:

I hope pr4 is a upgrade of pr2. I hated the pr3 format & pr2 needs more options to stuff. i would like jiggmin to make pr4 by editing & upgrading pr2. that way pr4 wont be sucky & it would be a really awesome upgrade of an already awesome game. thats how i want pr4 made along with the other ideas people said

Not that this is the first time I’ve seen it buutttt….

Don’t make PR2 into PR4, for the love of god, why not just update PR2?

I like PR3 because it was atleast different, if PR4 is just like PR2 I’m NEVER going to play it.

Flag Post

A.Pr3 was a fail.it will never come out of beta
B.Pr4 will still come out
C.it will come out in late 2012

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pizzaeater1000:

pr3 is out of beta kid.

Flag Post

Look at the date he posted the comment kid.

Originally posted by 91238576T23:

pr3 is out of beta kid.

Flag Post

The date is 5 hours ago.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kratos111:

Originally posted by 91238576T23:

pr3 is out of beta kid.

on which site is it out of beta?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fudgumscool:

B) Jiggmin is currently patching up Pr3, then will promptly begin working on his new RPG, War of the Webs, I think.

C) Pr3 is the end of the platform racing series. There won’t be any more, so whoever said that is lying. Pr4 will never exist, sadly.

wrong…

Flag Post
Originally posted by fudgumscool:

wrong…

He posted that 1.5 years ago; it’s only logic that he’s probably wrong…

Flag Post

pr3 is never updated becouse he sold it to sparkworks and that site is cheap.kong and new geo is better than sparkworks stuff so there for it is out of beta.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Live2Die:

I’m afraid there wont be a PR4, but I’m sure Jiggmin has other awesome multiplayer games planned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jazzaboy:

Not at that point in time, I wasn’t, Jazza! ;3
Besides, I was half-right, he had Luna planned. (well… probably not haha)

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:
Originally posted by Jazzaboy:

Not at that point in time, I wasn’t, Jazza! ;3
Besides, I was half-right, he had Luna planned. (well… probably not haha)

Accept defeat. =3