Flag Post

Congrats to yak404 who is the new pr2 mod

Flag Post

yeah, yippee!!! :D

Flag Post

’bout time.

:D

Flag Post

VforVendetta already made a thread about new mods and if you could post your stuff about ‘New Mods’ there that would be helpful.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/19-platform-racing-2/topics/213496-new-pr2-moderators?page=1#posts-4998036

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destinator_10:

VforVendetta already made a thread about new mods and if you could post your stuff about ‘New Mods’ there that would be helpful.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/19-platform-racing-2/topics/213496-new-pr2-moderators?page=1#posts-4998036

This was absoloutely fine, because they were made mods over a month ago. :P

Thanks guys! :3

Flag Post

Congrats!

Flag Post

Maybe we could use some kind of “Mod History” thread like the one on JV, hmm.
Congratulamations, yak. :)

Flag Post

Congratz.

Flag Post

He is not good enough :P

Flag Post

I think hes actually very good, 91238576.Congrats on perm mod Yak404, Goodluck in life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576:

He is not good enough :P

^

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Maybe we could use some kind of “Mod History” thread like the one on JV, hmm.
Congratulamations, yak. :)

Someone should make that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BabyD1:

I think hes actually very good, 91238576.Congrats on perm mod Yak404, Goodluck in life.

What makes him good enough? Being a wannabe mod in chats ?! like “Be nice please” that’s all he did for a couple of months to be a mod. I think you’re a wannabe mod too, useless. :D

Flag Post

Kongratz! And Happy New Year!!!

Flag Post

What makes him good enough? Being a wannabe mod in chats ?! like “Be nice please” that’s all he did for a couple of months to be a mod. I think you’re a wannabe mod too, useless. :D

He was actually one of the people who didn’t. If you noticed him in chat you might have a better knowledge of his capabilities instead of just already telling everyone that he’s not good enough.

Unsurprisingly, I’ve never seen you on chat or on Pr2.

Flag Post

yak4admin

Flag Post

Wow you almost bumped a thread one year later. Should’ve bumped it tomorrow…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jazzaboy:

He was actually one of the people who didn’t. If you noticed him in chat you might have a better knowledge of his capabilities instead of just already telling everyone that he’s not good enough.

Unsurprisingly, I’ve never seen you on chat or on Pr2.

I know this is late but I just saw this post haha. Anyway he’s one of those people who say “don’t spam please” “Be nice” don’t lie! I was spamming and he said that to me. No one ever sees me on pr2 because I used to stay in Carina and all the wannabes like Derron.

Flag Post

Why are you bumping ancient threads, buddy? xD