Platform Racing 2 Behavior Guidelines

5 posts

Flag Post

The PR2 Behavior Guidelines may be found here on JV:
http://jiggmin.com/threads/66930-PR2-Behavior-Guidelines

Please read them carefully to avoid losing your account in PR2. Thank you!

Sincerely,
The Platform Racing 2 staff

Flag Post

I personally think that, The PR2 Behavior Guidelines should be posted on kongregate and JV, not just JV. It will be less work for the person to read the behavior guidelines on kongregate and it will be more convenient.
Also more people will read, it’s always important to have Behavior Guidelines followed.

Flag Post

Lol never even knew you could post in this.

Originally posted by Langley:

I personally think that, The PR2 Behavior Guidelines should be posted on kongregate and JV, not just JV. It will be less work for the person to read the behavior guidelines on kongregate and it will be more convenient.
Also more people will read, it’s always important to have Behavior Guidelines followed.

Then just copy down the entire thing and paste it in a post here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Langley:

They are posted here! It’s just a link instead of a whole new thread.
JV is Jiggmin’s community, so I felt it’s appropriate for the guidelines to be posted only there.

Flag Post

I think you could lock this thread, I don’t think a discussion is needed.