Platform Racing 4 IS Coming Out! page 5

217 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nobody17:

2013 i mean, ha ha.

i think its going to come out on December 16th 2012

Flag Post

hes actually making a pr4 or is pr4 just gonna be Luna?

Originally posted by Pizzaeater1000:
Originally posted by Nobody17:

2013 i mean, ha ha.

i think its going to come out on December 16th 2012

Flag Post

yeah, he’s actually making pr4. it isn’t luna

he said one time he’s planning on making a game that has the number 4 in it, so basically, platform racing 4

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pontoty:

yeah, he’s actually making pr4. it isn’t luna

he said one time he’s planning on making a game that has the number 4 in it, so basically, platform racing 4

Helps. rofl.

Flag Post

jiggmin should have a teamdeath match mode…

Flag Post

team deathmatch

Flag Post

I hope we can port our PR2 save to the upcoming PR4…..

Flag Post

Pr4 should has captured the flag!

Flag Post

PR4?! Yay!

I’ve kind of quit PR in general, but I’ll be looking forward to this one! :3

Flag Post

i can’t wait till platform racing 4 comes out! hey jigmin when will it come out?
i so want to play it when it comes out! i think it will be the best of the best!
CaN’t WaIt CuZ iT wIlL bE aLsOmE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by metome9:

i can’t wait till platform racing 4 comes out! hey jigmin when will it come out?
i so want to play it when it comes out! i think it will be the best of the best!

Jiggmin doesn’t look at this thread.

Flag Post

IF you ask me, mix pr2 and pr3 together, take both of the soundtracks, and add some new items. And the body parts/hats

Flag Post
Originally posted by sirmentio:

IF you ask me, mix pr2 and pr3 together, take both of the soundtracks, and add some new items. And the body parts/hats

meh… i dont think having the same music and stuff will be very helpful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Legendizer:
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by TyphlosionFrk12:

I hope it comes out soon, i really want to play platform racing 4 and stop playing pr3. :) Cuz Pr3 SUCKS! well now it sucks anyways, when pr4 comes out, i will come there, and hopefully there will be no spam, for awhile, like early pr3 how there was no spamming, hacking, flooding, cursing, and trolling, now pr3 is filled with jerks. :(

You can stop playing pr3 casually and play another game ya know, it’s not a necessity to play only pr games..

Or you can just go outside.

But its winter here :(

Flag Post

That was posted in July…

Flag Post

I hope PR4 has PR3 elements like Deathmatches, Text Boxes, Life Bars, and most especially, Block Creation like that.

Flag Post

If you want some sample pictures of PR4 then go to www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryngw9molvm&dekstop_uri%2fwatch%3fv%3dryngw9molvm

Flag Post

Oh, sorry. I give out the wrong link. Just go on youtube, search platform racing 4 and not pr4 You’ll probably find out. :D

Flag Post

Edit post, don’t double post…

Also I found the possible link you were talking about. If you meant that, it’s most likely fake. I highly doubt that guy has any real photos of PR4. He would have some source from the leaked photos, because you don’t just randomly get a picture from an upcoming game, much less a video… If you really want information on PR4, go here They might not be actual pictures, but at least it was actually from Jiggmin himself…

Flag Post
Originally posted by BladeWolfe1:

I hope PR4 has PR3 elements like Deathmatches, Text Boxes, Life Bars, and most especially, Block Creation like that.

lol…no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Edit post, don’t double post…

Also I found the possible link you were talking about. If you meant that, it’s most likely fake. I highly doubt that guy has any real photos of PR4. He would have some source from the leaked photos, because you don’t just randomly get a picture from an upcoming game, much less a video… If you really want information on PR4, go here They might not be actual pictures, but at least it was actually from Jiggmin himself…

I think you are right. The pictures must be fake. Ok then.

Flag Post

I think everyone agrees PR4 should be more like PR2.

Flag Post

How abou team deathmatch…is anyone else sick of getting shot by your own teamate when the stage was build for teams?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gnok99:

How abou team deathmatch…is anyone else sick of getting shot by your own teamate when the stage was build for teams?

If you mean for PR2, post this in the Ultimate Suggestions. If for PR4, this isn’t a thread for PR4 suggestions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gnok99:

If you mean for PR2, post this in the Ultimate Suggestions. If for PR4, this isn’t a thread for PR4 suggestions.

why would he not? that’s stuped

Originally posted by metome9:

Jiggmin doesn’t look at this thread.