PR2 Luna Campaign

69 posts

Flag Post

Yes, there is gonna be a new campaign. Jiggmin posted about it at JV. He will choose 9 new maps — but there’s a catch. It has to be space-themed for him to choose it. He is currently picking the first level, the tutorial level. Deadline is Monday, July 16th, 2012. This new campaign also comes with a prize; make a map that he likes and you will be awarded with the exclusive Moon Hat! You will have to submit your maps through email to contact@jiggmin.com. Good luck to all of you with your maps, if you choose to enter, and additional information is in the original post of Jiggmin.

Notice: I know this is old news, but there are no threads about it and someone has to tell the Kongregators.

 
Flag Post

Yap. But i think the moon hat is for anyone with good space levels, but only 9 space levels get in camp, and you still have to submit them.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Yes, there is gonna be a new campaign. Jiggmin posted about it at JV. He will choose 9 new maps — but there’s a catch. It has to be space-themed for him to choose it. He is currently picking the first level, the tutorial level. Deadline is Monday, July 16th, 2012. This new campaign also comes with a prize; make a map that he likes and you will be awarded with the exclusive Moon Hat! You will have to submit your maps through email to contact@jiggmin.com. Good luck to all of you with your maps, if you choose to enter, and additional information is in the original post of Jiggmin.

Notice: I know this is old news, but there are no threads about it and someone has to tell the Kongregators.

Great work! Telling us about it JUST the day before the deadline! I am sure most of us can make great levels in SUCH a LONG time.

 
Flag Post

Lol, if you were a JV member (like me) you’d know about this ages ago.

and also, why post this 1 day before the deadline?

 
Flag Post

Had to make a level on continuous work for 2 hours and its finally completed.

Seriously, tell us things like this earlier. I forgot to visit JV these last few weeks.

 
Flag Post

Great! Thanks for making a thread here about it, I forgot to do that. :)
People are really putting in a lot of work to make their levels look amazing.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

Had to make a level on continuous work for 2 hours and its finally completed.

Seriously, tell us things like this earlier. I forgot to visit JV these last few weeks.

Dude I thought you quit pr2? Lies..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576Re3:
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

Had to make a level on continuous work for 2 hours and its finally completed.

Seriously, tell us things like this earlier. I forgot to visit JV these last few weeks.

Dude I thought you quit pr2? Lies..

I did, I just want the moon hat, then I’ll quit again

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

Great work! Telling us about it JUST the day before the deadline! I am sure most of us can make great levels in SUCH a LONG time.

I thought someone would’ve posted by now. Also, you can still enter for the second, third, fourth level, and so on.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

Great work! Telling us about it JUST the day before the deadline! I am sure most of us can make great levels in SUCH a LONG time.

I thought someone would’ve posted by now. Also, you can still enter for the second, third, fourth level, and so on.

Nope he can’t.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Yes, there is gonna be a new campaign. Jiggmin posted about it at JV. He will choose 9 new maps — but there’s a catch. It has to be space-themed for him to choose it. He is currently picking the first level, the tutorial level. Deadline is Monday, July 16th, 2012. This new campaign also comes with a prize; make a map that he likes and you will be awarded with the exclusive Moon Hat! You will have to submit your maps through email to contact@jiggmin.com. Good luck to all of you with your maps, if you choose to enter, and additional information is in the original post of Jiggmin.

Notice: I know this is old news, but there are no threads about it and someone has to tell the Kongregators.

Great work! Telling us about it JUST the day before the deadline! I am sure most of us can make great levels in SUCH a LONG time.

2 days actually.

 
Flag Post

Today’s the last day for submissions! Better hurry and post/nominate the level you’d like to see first in the new campaign.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Today’s the last day for submissions! Better hurry and post/nominate the level you’d like to see first in the new campaign.

Jiggmin never even showed up.. He trolled us all. ;c

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Today’s the last day for submissions! Better hurry and post/nominate the level you’d like to see first in the new campaign.

Jiggmin never even showed up.. He trolled us all. ;c

Yap… No show.. who gets spot in luna campaign? the world may never know…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Yes, there is gonna be a new campaign. Jiggmin posted about it at JV. He will choose 9 new maps — but there’s a catch. It has to be space-themed for him to choose it. He is currently picking the first level, the tutorial level. Deadline is Monday, July 16th, 2012. This new campaign also comes with a prize; make a map that he likes and you will be awarded with the exclusive Moon Hat! You will have to submit your maps through email to contact@jiggmin.com. Good luck to all of you with your maps, if you choose to enter, and additional information is in the original post of Jiggmin.

Notice: I know this is old news, but there are no threads about it and someone has to tell the Kongregators.

Great work! Telling us about it JUST the day before the deadline! I am sure most of us can make great levels in SUCH a LONG time.

2 days actually.

One day according to my timezone, but w/e.

 
Flag Post

I want this to get the newbie spot =P

Level: Newbie space
By: Janoo2000

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

I want this to get the newbie spot =P

Level: Newbie space
By: Janoo2000

I’m rating it 1 :DDDD I’ll make sure you don’t <3 Make better art then I’ll consider giving it 5

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

One day according to my timezone, but w/e.

Then start to learn how to calculate time zones from your country into Jiggmin’s country.

Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

I want this to get the newbie spot =P

Level: Newbie space
By: Janoo2000

I said:

Originally posted by Speedster879:

You will have to submit your maps through email to contact@jiggmin.com

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

One day according to my timezone, but w/e.

Then start to learn how to calculate time zones from your country into Jiggmin’s country.

Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

I want this to get the newbie spot =P

Level: Newbie space
By: Janoo2000

I said:

Originally posted by Speedster879:

You will have to submit your maps through email to contact@jiggmin.com

the difference between USA and jask’s country (Finland) is 9 hours.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 24hrsAcc:

the difference between USA and jask’s country (Finland) is 9 hours.

Wrong. It’s not Finland. Try again.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by 24hrsAcc:

the difference between USA and jask’s country (Finland) is 9 hours.

Wrong. It’s not Finland. Try again.

Ok try again dude.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

It is now too late to enter any newbie maps! Good job to those who have submitted any, because I heard Jiggmin state “After this Livestream, I will be awarding the Moon Hat to those who submitted cool levels, which is about everyone.” To those who are too lazy/busy to make a Luna map, you may want to reconsider, because Jiggmin also stated “In a couple months, I may choose a level to win Moon Hat in, but I might not, and only those who make Luna levels will win it!” Jiggmin showed off the Moon Hat in his Livestream today! It looks like a typical children’s book’s moon; a crescent with a low-profile smile. It seems to have something to do with Luna, as when Jiggmin won a map, I saw it have the design for the Luna menu, plus it saying “+1 LUX” Get ready to make a new map for the next map! Good luck to you all.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

One day according to my timezone, but w/e.

Then start to learn how to calculate time zones from your country into Jiggmin’s country.

Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

I want this to get the newbie spot =P

Level: Newbie space
By: Janoo2000

I said:

Originally posted by Speedster879:

You will have to submit your maps through email to contact@jiggmin.com

No shit sherlock, I just said I wanted it to get the newbie spot, I didn’t say I was submitting it here, I submitted it way before I posted it here.

Also, I got a moon hat. Cheers.