what does luna exp do and how do i get it?

23 posts

Flag Post

moon hat how to?

Flag Post

All you have to do is..

1.Make some random space-themed level for luna

2.Submit it at contact@Jiggmin.com

3.Wait about a week, untill Jiggmin does his livestream for next campaign level…

OR

1.Steal it.

And it will give you lux-currency for luna-Jiggmin’s next game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

All you have to do is..

1.Make some random space-themed hat for luna

3.Wait about a week, untill Jiggmin does his livestream for next campaign level…

OR

1.Steal it.

You have to make a space themed hat?

Flag Post
Originally posted by purpleKid1956:

moon hat how to?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/19-platform-racing-2/topics/284315-hao-to-get-moon-hat-limited-edition?page=1#posts-6151927

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glued:
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

All you have to do is..

1.Make some random space-themed hat for luna

OR

1.Steal it.

You have to make a space themed hat?

I’m sure he meant space themed LEVEL :)

Flag Post

We had another thread for discussing the Moon Hat, but people had to spam it and so it got locked because of their behavior. :(
So we’ll use this one!

You get lux by racing for more than 1:30, I believe it is. You get 1 lux for every player you beat. It’ll be currency in Jiggmin’s Luna game, so get it now!

Flag Post

Why is so many wanting moon hat, really it isnt that special, what does it do well nothing except give u points to a game u dont know if u like because it hasnt come out yet.
you dont know really when the game is going to be ready so the moon hat is not any use
until u know if u like the game that jiggmins creating.

I HAVE MOON HAT ON MY COOLKYLE77 ACCOUNT, TRUST ME ALL IT DOES IS LOOK PRETTY ITS NO USE IT HAS NO POWERS AT ALL! its one of the most simple hats to get so expect nothing less. lunar points dont even stick to a format or pattern it just appears randomly when it likes-if you want lunar points a good place to get it is – derrons mario speed bros level on campaign. thankyou

Flag Post
Originally posted by lunar77:

Why is so many wanting moon hat, really it isnt that special, what does it do well nothing except give u points to a game u dont know if u like because it hasnt come out yet.
you dont know really when the game is going to be ready so the moon hat is not any use

I HAVE MOON HAT ON MY COOLKYLE77 ACCOUNT, TRUST ME ALL IT DOES IS LOOK PRETTY ITS NO USE IT HAS NO POWERS AT ALL! its one of the most simple hats to get so expect nothing less. lunar points dont even stick to a format or pattern it just appears randomly when it likes-if you want lunar points a good place to get it is – derrons mario speed bros level on campaign. thankyou

We want it, so we can brag about it.

Flag Post

To have another hat.

Flag Post

moon hat is easy to get really it only takes up to a week on whatever server u go on.
so good luck getting moon hat

moon hat-
if you come 3rd 2nd or first in a race u may be awarded lux/lunar exp which goes towards a new game of jiggmins called lunar.

Flag Post

moon hat is easy to get really it only takes up to a week on whatever server u go on.

moon hat-
if you come 3rd 2nd or first in a race u may be awarded lux/lunar exp which goes towards a new game of jiggmins called lunar.

I’m pretty sure its name is Luna.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Legendizer:

moon hat-

I’m pretty sure its name is Luna.

your wrong the games anme uz lunar

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Someone told me every 100 lux tanks you up 1 in pr2. Was that a lie?

Flag Post

Someone told me every 100 lux ranks you up 1 in pr2. Was that a lie?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ryguypiee:

Someone told me every 100 lux ranks you up 1 in pr2. Was that a lie?

Yes.

Someone told me every 100 lux tanks you up 1 in pr2. Was that a lie?

Yes, it was.

Flag Post

The hat is totally pointless. No point in wearing it.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

With a souvenir of 1-3 Absolutely beautiful Lux that gets you absolutely NOTHING

Flag Post

Lux will give you an edge in Luna, but if you don’t want an advantage that’s completely fine. xD

Flag Post

Moon hat…?
Luna exp…?

WHOAH.

Explanation: I’ve quit PR2, so I don’t know these new stuff. :S

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Moon hat…?
Luna exp…?

WHOAH.

Explanation: I’ve quit PR2, so I don’t know these new stuff. :S

It is poo-poo now, I promise.