384 posts

Flag Post

PLS CAN I HAVE A CROWN? My acc name is dfuihughu8rt+
Rank 31
10 hats

Flag Post

deleted.

Flag Post

Oh my gosh will you guys shut up? He’s not folding anymore and he already confirmed it.

Flag Post

i want crown (+ those rank tokens) user is puhelin (its finland and mean phone…)

Flag Post

I want a crown plz and thank you :)

Flag Post

Can i also get some rank tokens? and a cowboy plz an thankyou :)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I would like a crown please! P.S my names is ssqsa on pr2

Flag Post

I want a crown. my pr2 name is :

(epic) leeisateam

my cpu folds like EXTREMELY SLOWLY like 2000 points it took a couple months. i also: screwed up one of my computer, got a few rank 35+ accounts hacked by people who offered me crown and also got my “leeisateam” account stolen while negotiating to get a crown. luckily for me, i guessed back the password which was “lol”. i asked many MANY people to help me get crown, but it never worked. pls, if you or anyone can get me a crown, i’ll give you a rank 40, 38, 35, 35. PLEEEEEASE SKIP ALL PEOPLE BEFORE ME THIS QUEUE WILL TAKE FOREVER >:/

Flag Post

@leeisateam I don’t understand why you want him to skip everybody just for you. According to your story, I don’t think you got hacked, but I think you just gave out your accounts to people who lied about free crown.

I’m signed up for this act of generosity, but I have enough patience to wait.

Name: VoidIntruder

Flag Post

I think it’s time for me to say I would like to request a lock on account of this…

Originally posted by prart:

I stopped folding a while ago.. My new gpu is still in beta for f@h and can’t fold yet. Also, I asked VforVendetta to lock this thread and he said he would but I guess he didn’t follow through. Oh well
-Leatherchair (this is my other account)

Flag Post

Ears Ru is my username. I would do it on my computer, but my computer doesnt fold, ill open it up then it shuts everything down. I used to do it on my ps3, but they took the software off of it for some reason. I would greatly appreciate if you could do it for me. Thanks in the future.

Flag Post

Wow, that would be awesome! – My username is anders160196

Flag Post

I don’t think anyone will persuade anyone else to fold for them so stop trying and also this is a scam to get your awesome accounts stolen so as soon as a moderator sees this they should lock this thread ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destinator_10:

I don’t think anyone will persuade anyone else to fold for them so stop trying and also this is a scam to get your awesome accounts stolen so as soon as a moderator sees this they should lock this thread ;)

..You can’t steal an account by folding and the OP didn’t ask for passwords.. Albeit, I agree with the part about locking. .-.

Flag Post

nateagnoli

Thank you so much!

Flag Post

Could u fold me a crown plz thank you for helping

pr2 user: tahmid1

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

..You can’t steal an account by folding and the OP didn’t ask for passwords.. Albeit, I agree with the part about locking. .-.

Who will fold for you if you say ur name?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Who will fold for you if you say ur name?

So you have to bribe them to get them to fold you? Idiotic way to get a crown, as you can easily be hacked, if you ask me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EarsRu:

Ears Ru is my username. I would do it on my computer, but my computer doesnt fold, ill open it up then it shuts everything down. I used to do it on my ps3, but they took the software off of it for some reason. I would greatly appreciate if you could do it for me. Thanks in the future.

I don’t think you will get folded. :/

Flag Post

My username is qazxcwe so could I has a crown pls!
:D

Flag Post

Racer91. I should try it.

Flag Post

give me crown plz my name is Lexograsphynx

Flag Post

giv meh cr0wn pl0x mah nam is CheezBugger- owait hes banned1

Flag Post

:P (Username: jakethebaws-Punisher)
plz can I have a CROWN
Thank you in advance (Or if not now)