There is a ghost in PR2 (locked)

138 posts

Flag Post

I was playing hat factory and 3 people forfited and i saw another player still playing and he kept shooting me with the gun. I told him to stop then all he said was.
HAHAHA!
then another race i was playing in newbieland 2 in the beggining of the race there was 5 people one of them was a hacker he kept hitting us with a sword and it wouldnt run out.

 
Flag Post

Oh I see… I think this might help you. Click me

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T23:

Oh I see… I think this might help you. Click me

VIRUS DETECTED

 
Flag Post

Either you’re reporting a hacker who probably has enough power to infiltrate .gov sites but uses it to rupture the basic rules of a flash game instead, or this is just a sad, sad little creepypasta.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

He’s right! Check this out.

The one on the left is the Ghost; it copies replicas of players. Look at the floor, it also distorts the surrounding areas.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

He’s right! Check this out.

The one on the left is the Ghost; it copies replicas of players. Look at the floor, it also distorts the surrounding areas.

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!

 
Flag Post

let me try out…
I’m gonna play some levels alone and see what happens…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 73dr0:

let me try out…
I’m gonna play some levels alone and see what happens…

Don’t dude! It’s a trap! It’s gonna be this shapeless colourless entity that will morph into you and try to catch you. If it does, you’re screwed. Your CPU will crash and it will say Ghost’d everytime you try to log in to PR2. I heard this from rumours.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by 73dr0:

let me try out…
I’m gonna play some levels alone and see what happens…

Don’t dude! It’s a trap! It’s gonna be this shapeless colourless entity that will morph into you and try to catch you. If it does, you’re screwed. Your CPU will crash and it will say Ghost’d everytime you try to log in to PR2. I heard this from rumours.

I told you that.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T23:
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by 73dr0:

let me try out…
I’m gonna play some levels alone and see what happens…

Don’t dude! It’s a trap! It’s gonna be this shapeless colourless entity that will morph into you and try to catch you. If it does, you’re screwed. Your CPU will crash and it will say Ghost’d everytime you try to log in to PR2. I heard this from rumours.

I told you that.

probably a creepypasta. but hey, it could be real, so i’m not trying it out.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Xsaviorbossex11:
Originally posted by 91238576T23:
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by 73dr0:

let me try out…
I’m gonna play some levels alone and see what happens…

Don’t dude! It’s a trap! It’s gonna be this shapeless colourless entity that will morph into you and try to catch you. If it does, you’re screwed. Your CPU will crash and it will say Ghost’d everytime you try to log in to PR2. I heard this from rumours.

I told you that.

probably a creepypasta. but hey, it could be real, so i’m not trying it out.

You can enter a level, it won’t come always, but there’s a 35% chance. The Ghost usually does not have a tag or a blip. It’s stats are around the same as it’s target, with a 10% chance of having a 50+ stats compared to the target. However, it will never be less than your own stats. If you lurk around further than the time limit (via the time bug) that 35% of appearing automatically becomes a 80% and it will spawn in Player 1’s spot. If it cannot reach the target for whatever reason (hat remover, push block wall, trap, etc.) it will go straight through a block and continue through. It is impossible to forfeit once it spawns. Also, when it spawns, there is a 20% chance it gets an item, 80% of the time it gets a weapon. Players are still working to exterminate this Ghost for good. But we keep losing people. One-by-one.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

You can enter a level, it won’t come always, but there’s a 35% chance. The Ghost usually does not have a tag or a blip. It’s stats are around the same as it’s target, with a 10% chance of having a 50+ stats compared to the target. However, it will never be less than your own stats. If you lurk around further than the time limit (via the time bug) that 35% of appearing automatically becomes a 80% and it will spawn in Player 1’s spot. If it cannot reach the target for whatever reason (hat remover, push block wall, trap, etc.) it will go straight through a block and continue through. It is impossible to forfeit once it spawns. Also, when it spawns, there is a 20% chance it gets an item, 80% of the time it gets a weapon. Players are still working to exterminate this Ghost for good. But we keep losing people. One-by-one.

35% chance of the Ghost entering a level? About half the levels I have ever played, I have played alone. My rank is 27, so that’s at least thousands of levels. People, please don’t be gullible. Who are these “players” who are “working to exterminate this Ghost for good”? Would they be just you and slayer2103? Some of these posts are even worse than the lies of a certain politician whose name I might add, but won’t.

…On the other hand, if you’re just trolling for this kind of response, kudos to you.

Also, “one by one” is not a hyphenated word.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WinthropthePug:
Originally posted by Speedster879:

You can enter a level, it won’t come always, but there’s a 35% chance. The Ghost usually does not have a tag or a blip. It’s stats are around the same as it’s target, with a 10% chance of having a 50+ stats compared to the target. However, it will never be less than your own stats. If you lurk around further than the time limit (via the time bug) that 35% of appearing automatically becomes a 80% and it will spawn in Player 1’s spot. If it cannot reach the target for whatever reason (hat remover, push block wall, trap, etc.) it will go straight through a block and continue through. It is impossible to forfeit once it spawns. Also, when it spawns, there is a 20% chance it gets an item, 80% of the time it gets a weapon. Players are still working to exterminate this Ghost for good. But we keep losing people. One-by-one.

35% chance of the Ghost entering a level? About half the levels I have ever played, I have played alone. My rank is 27, so that’s at least thousands of levels. People, please don’t be gullible. Who are these “players” who are “working to exterminate this Ghost for good”? Would they be just you and slayer2103? Some of these posts are even worse than the lies of a certain politician whose name I might add, but won’t.

…On the other hand, if you’re just trolling for this kind of response, kudos to you.

Also, “one by one” is not a hyphenated word.

Buzzkill. Don’t call people gullible because I know you’ve probably been tricked at some point in your life. And I’m pretty sure it is hyphenated. Even if it isn’t, who cares that one-by-one isn’t hyphenated in your mental dictionary. It is in mine. Look it up even. It doesn’t matter. Ask anyone on the forums if they give a darn and they probably don’t. I’m not gonna spend hours perfecting a post unlike you, thanks. Thanks for the kudos though. I love you too. <3

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Buzzkill. Don’t call people gullible because I know you’ve probably been tricked at some point in your life. And I’m pretty sure it is hyphenated. Even if it isn’t, who cares that one-by-one isn’t hyphenated in your mental dictionary. It is in mine. Look it up even. It doesn’t matter. Ask anyone on the forums if they give a darn and they probably don’t. I’m not gonna spend hours perfecting a post unlike you, thanks. Thanks for the kudos though. I love you too. <3

So that means you were trolling?

Also, I won’t say anything else just because I don’t want to start a flame war.

 
Flag Post

We need the Ghost Busters!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WinthropthePug:
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Buzzkill. Don’t call people gullible because I know you’ve probably been tricked at some point in your life. And I’m pretty sure it is hyphenated. Even if it isn’t, who cares that one-by-one isn’t hyphenated in your mental dictionary. It is in mine. Look it up even. It doesn’t matter. Ask anyone on the forums if they give a darn and they probably don’t. I’m not gonna spend hours perfecting a post unlike you, thanks. Thanks for the kudos though. I love you too. <3

So that means you were trolling?

You don’t say?

 
Flag Post

Do you think Jiggmin knows about this? We need him to help us before we lose more players!
:(

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WinthropthePug:
Originally posted by Speedster879:

You can enter a level, it won’t come always, but there’s a 35% chance. The Ghost usually does not have a tag or a blip. It’s stats are around the same as it’s target, with a 10% chance of having a 50+ stats compared to the target. However, it will never be less than your own stats. If you lurk around further than the time limit (via the time bug) that 35% of appearing automatically becomes a 80% and it will spawn in Player 1’s spot. If it cannot reach the target for whatever reason (hat remover, push block wall, trap, etc.) it will go straight through a block and continue through. It is impossible to forfeit once it spawns. Also, when it spawns, there is a 20% chance it gets an item, 80% of the time it gets a weapon. Players are still working to exterminate this Ghost for good. But we keep losing people. One-by-one.

35% chance of the Ghost entering a level? About half the levels I have ever played, I have played alone. My rank is 27, so that’s at least thousands of levels. People, please don’t be gullible. Who are these “players” who are “working to exterminate this Ghost for good”? Would they be just you and slayer2103? Some of these posts are even worse than the lies of a certain politician whose name I might add, but won’t.

…On the other hand, if you’re just trolling for this kind of response, kudos to you.

Also, “one by one” is not a hyphenated word.

35% chance? are you kidding me? if it was a 35% chance, there would be 35000 of him! plus, there are so many stuff he can enter! that makes absolute no sense. right now, i say it’d be 0.001% chance!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ANGRYBIRDY7:

i doubt this ghost is real…

its real i just saw another one 5 minutes ago! we need jiggmins help we keep losing people :(

 
Flag Post

Slayer and Speedster, I’m not trying to speak for anyone else, but I personally can’t believe anything you claim without at least video proof. PR2 screenshots are easy to tamper with, and Speedster’s ‘evidence’ of the Ghost

Originally posted by Speedster879:

looks like someone messed up a bit on MS Paint by making the copy of the real player a bit too low to the ground. Slayer and Speedster, the next time you want to start a creepypasta fad, take a look at the Slenderman thread on the SomethingAwful forums. Maybe that’ll help you.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by WinthropthePug:

Slayer and Speedster, I’m not trying to speak for anyone else, but I personally can’t believe anything you claim without at least video proof. PR2 screenshots are easy to tamper with, and Speedster’s ‘evidence’ of the Ghost

Originally posted by Speedster879:

looks like someone messed up a bit on MS Paint by making the copy of the real player a bit too low to the ground. Slayer and Speedster, the next time you want to start a creepypasta fad, take a look at the Slenderman thread on the SomethingAwful forums. Maybe that’ll help you.

The reason the ground looks like that is because it distorts the surrounding areas.

 
Flag Post

He is not joking it’s real! I got out of the game before it caught me. Why is this happening?