There is a ghost in PR2 page 3 (locked)

138 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by GOLYSSJ4:

Will make a team for searching the ’’ghost’’
Members:

☺(Me)Paprikaz Dx
Pros:Can glitch in surrounded areas, very good founding shortcouts, very lucky.
Cons:Bad for war.

Hats:9

☺Speedster879
Pros: Massive Ghost knowledge; strategic mind; quick racer; okay trapper; okay glitcher; okay war-er; can work well in a group; friendly person.
Cons:??

☺MrUnkownGuy
Pros: Expert for looking hidden glitches and ant-glitches.
Cons: Can do glitches, but not professionally, mostly failing.
Tip:I love War, Idiot test, Santa hat (provided they are hard) Levels.

Hats:

☺Joshmala
Pros: Have multiple accounts for sim, can get multiple ghosts.
Cons: Scaredy cat.

Hats:
Hats:?? Hats:?? Hats:??

☺ScottC11
Pros: Very curious, has high speed stat
Cons: Low acceleration, not the best racer, Scaredy Cat

Hats:6

If you want to join reply me.

First mission!!

☻Make a video or take a screenshot from creepy lvls.

♦First Will search usernames that start with A-D

Can I join this ghost searching team?

Flag Post

Videos and screenshots from “creepy lvls”? Does the “Ghost” prefer them over cheery-looking levels?

Flag Post

i saw the same thing too it had a crown tho but was me on my own map too

Flag Post

My account got banned on pr2 while I was with the ghost I was on newbie land 2 and by myself then I saw that 3 people forfeited even though I was the only one I was tring to finish the level but I was stuck then I heard jumping and I saw the ghost and my screen lagged out . I tried logging in the next morning but All it said was ghosted also my friend edge077 want to join the ghost team
Pros: good glitches,trapper,curious,very brave when my companions are with him,okay racer
Cons :can be scared when alone,new at Pr2

Flag Post
Originally posted by WinthropthePug:

Videos and screenshots from “creepy lvls”? Does the “Ghost” prefer them over cheery-looking levels?

No I’m guessing these people are looking for the ghost and they’re guessing that it would prefer to be in creepier levels, but no, the theme of the level does not change anything.

Flag Post

I want to join
steven105
Pros: expert on finding glitchers pretty good racer got some luck tricky
Cons: low accelration and jump i fail alot leave games if i dont feel like doing them
hats: 2

Flag Post

iam a little suspicious in first frontier and airox also the ppl iam thinking who might be ghosts are drachnid11 and DRUNKUNICORN try them and those stages i have a video but i cant post on youtube or whatever

Flag Post

OMG I THINK I FOUND THE GHOSTS ACCOUNT ON YOUTUBE TYPE
How to hack Pr2 (credits to Pr2HACK BY Pr2ghostsHacks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

He’s right! Check this out.

The one on the left is the Ghost; it copies replicas of players. Look at the floor, it also distorts the surrounding areas.

OMG TWAS THAT! XD You still have that screenie LOL

Flag Post

OMG IAM SO SCARED I DONT PLAY ALONE ANYMORE AND WAIT YOU CANT QUIT WHEN THE GHOST COMES!?!?!?!

Flag Post

ive encountered it 4 times now next time ill take a picture to prove it

Flag Post

16aug98
Hats: 8
Pros: Good at glitching, Reasonable good at this game
Cons: Often fails at most levels.

Flag Post

leeisateam
rank 28
hats: 7
pros: reasonable rank, not bad in traps, glitches, frustrations, war etc.
cons: i suck at expert mine glitching

(Epic) leeisateam
hats: 7
pros and cons the same, i’m the same person for both accounts

Flag Post

epicwin46
Hats: Kong, exp, santa, prop, jumpstart, top, party, moon, nearly crown (9)
Pros: Preatty good at air traps, and normal traps, good at wars, i beat redemption with left 0:32 on the clock, and im good at some glitches
Cons: Terrible at some glitches ( like the one your suposed to super jump and get above the wall) and thats preatty much all.
Other then that, im good

Flag Post
Originally posted by GOLYSSJ4:

Will make a team for searching the ’’ghost’’
Members:

☺(Me)Paprikaz Dx
Pros:Can glitch in surrounded areas, very good founding shortcouts, very lucky.
Cons:Bad for war.

☺Speedster879
Pros: Massive Ghost knowledge; strategic mind; quick racer; okay trapper; okay glitcher; okay war-er; can work well in a group; friendly person.
Cons:??

Hats: 9

☺MrUnkownGuy
Pros: Expert for looking hidden glitches and ant-glitches.
Cons: Can do glitches, but not professionally, mostly failing.
Tip:I love War, Idiot test, Santa hat (provided they are hard) Levels.

Hats:

☺Joshmala
Pros: Have multiple accounts for sim, can get multiple ghosts.
Cons: Scaredy cat.

Hats:?? Hats:?? Hats:?? Hats:??

If you want to join reply me.

name:pedro henrique arauj
pros:I have 8 hats,amlost getting crown,good for searching those hidden parts
cons:Bad glitcher and trapper

Flag Post
Originally posted by Steven105:

OMG IAM SO SCARED I DONT PLAY ALONE ANYMORE AND WAIT YOU CANT QUIT WHEN THE GHOST COMES!?!?!?!

No, this is just a little joke. Observe how there is no substantial evidence and the one screenshot posted earlier has obviously been tampered with.

Flag Post

i have multipal accounts 2

Flag Post
Originally posted by Steven105:

No, this is just a little joke. Observe how there is no substantial evidence and the one screenshot posted earlier has obviously been tampered with.

Okay fine you got us. I used the Clone option on Paint to clone myself and we lied about the distorting thing so that the picture would be more easy to fool people with, but we’re not lying about the Ghost. It’s really hard to get a pic of It, but I can assure you. We’re not lying. I’ll try to get a pic of it now.

Flag Post

whew iam not mad speedster but still can you quit when the ghost comes iam just glad that this was a joke

Flag Post

Wow, you people are such scammers… In fact, that link just leads me to some site about something about “There was/There were.”

Oh, and about this:

He’s right! Check this out.

The one on the left is the Ghost; it copies replicas of players. Look at the floor, it also distorts the surrounding areas.

Speedster must really suck at using Photoshop or MS Paint or whatever site he used to create such a fake image. He probably is also a liar.

Flag Post

Okay fine you got us. I used the Clone option on Paint to clone myself and we lied about the distorting thing so that the picture would be more easy to fool people with, but we’re not lying about the Ghost. It’s really hard to get a pic of It, but I can assure you. We’re not lying. I’ll try to get a pic of it now.

If you posted a fake image and posed it as true it’s only reasonable to assume you were lying about the rest. It defies all commonplace logic to feverishly elaborate in order to prove a point, then back up your argument with false evidence. Your claims might frighten the relatively new Kong users (Lacheezemon, Edge0777, 16aug98) and win them over to you, but I for one was skeptical to begin with and will treat any further posts from you with a grain of salt.

Good try, though. This was probably started with the phrase “fun and profit” in mind, but it has gone too far.

Flag Post

If you posted a fake image and posed it as true it’s only reasonable to assume you were lying about the rest. It defies all commonplace logic to feverishly elaborate in order to prove a point, then back up your argument with false evidence. Your claims might frighten the relatively new Kong users (Lacheezemon, Edge0777, 16aug98) and win them over to you, but I for one was skeptical to begin with and will treat any further posts from you with a grain of salt.

Good try, though. This was probably started with the phrase “fun and profit” in mind, but it has gone too far.

Okay I need it for my salt collection and you should give me a nice start. You’re just skeptical cause you insert too much logic into everything you say/do and your brain can’t process this through without making it logical. And it was pretty obvious that it was faked, like you said yourself. Just because one picture is fake, it doesn’t mean its 100% fake. I don’t care if you call it fake, or this picture fake, but I took this in level editor while testing a map.

Originally posted by EpicFace5595:

Wow, you people are such scammers… In fact, that link just leads me to some site about
something about “There was/There were.”Speedster must really suck at using Photoshop or MS Paint or whatever site he used to create such a fake image. He probably is also a liar.

He was actually correcting Slayer on his grammar, not leading you to some sort of evidence. Derp.

Also, that image was from my first attempt at cloning players. I had it for months and I sucked at editing at that point (thought I still do).

Flag Post

Okay I need it for my salt collection and you should give me a nice start. You’re just skeptical cause you insert too much logic into everything you say/do and your brain can’t process this through without making it logical. And it was pretty obvious that it was faked, like you said yourself. Just because one picture is fake, it doesn’t mean its 100% fake. I don’t care if you call it fake, or this picture fake, but I took this in level editor while testing a map.

Originally posted by EpicFace5595:

Wow, you people are such scammers… In fact, that link just leads me to some site about
something about “There was/There were.”Speedster must really suck at using Photoshop or MS Paint or whatever site he used to create such a fake image. He probably is also a liar.

He was actually correcting Slayer on his grammar, not leading you to some sort of evidence. Derp.

Also, that image was from my first attempt at cloning players. I had it for months and I sucked at editing at that point (thought I still do).

speaking of slayer where is he? did the ghost catch him?!?!

Flag Post

Okay I need it for my salt collection and you should give me a nice start. You’re just skeptical cause you insert too much logic into everything you say/do and your brain can’t process this through without making it logical.

There is logic behind everything, Speedster. Why are plants green? It’s not “just because”; it’s because they contain a green pigment called chlorophyll, which they use to create glucose. Why did Winston Churchill smoke so much? That wasn’t a “just because” either; the smell of certin substances being burnt becomes addictive after it is experienced several times in succession. All human behavior has logic behind it unless observed in a patient in a mental hospital; I doubt that you would fake a sighting of the Ghost for no reason at all.

I notice that the background of this second piece of deeply incriminating evidence is pure black, which makes for easy editing. In any case, when you publish that level, I think I’ll give it a few go-rounds in search of the Ghost – which technically makes me a member of the Ghost-“hunting” team.

Flag Post

Paprikaz Dx

Im Ps3fan… U have probably heard of me… a trapmapper, a glitcher…etc.