There is a ghost in PR2 page 4 (locked)

138 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by WinthropthePug:

If you posted a fake image and posed it as true it’s only reasonable to assume you were lying about the rest. It defies all commonplace logic to feverishly elaborate in order to prove a point, then back up your argument with false evidence. Your claims might frighten the relatively new Kong users (Lacheezemon, Edge0777, 16aug98) and win them over to you, but I for one was skeptical to begin with and will treat any further posts from you with a grain of salt.

Good try, though. This was probably started with the phrase “fun and profit” in mind, but it has gone too far.

Okay I need it for my salt collection and you should give me a nice start. You’re just skeptical cause you insert too much logic into everything you say/do and your brain can’t process this through without making it logical. And it was pretty obvious that it was faked, like you said yourself. Just because one picture is fake, it doesn’t mean its 100% fake. I don’t care if you call it fake, or this picture fake, but I took this in level editor while testing a map.

Originally posted by EpicFace5595:

Wow, you people are such scammers… In fact, that link just leads me to some site about
something about “There was/There were.”Speedster must really suck at using Photoshop or MS Paint or whatever site he used to create such a fake image. He probably is also a liar.

He was actually correcting Slayer on his grammar, not leading you to some sort of evidence. Derp.

Also, that image was from my first attempt at cloning players. I had it for months and I sucked at editing at that point (thought I still do).

this image.its not fake.

Flag Post

this image.its not fake.

And you know this… how?

Flag Post

ok looks legit but you can photo shop and also i believbe it cuz i saw ghost myself

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xbeta:

If you posted a fake image and posed it as true it’s only reasonable to assume you were lying about the rest. It defies all commonplace logic to feverishly elaborate in order to prove a point, then back up your argument with false evidence. Your claims might frighten the relatively new Kong users (Lacheezemon, Edge0777, 16aug98) and win them over to you, but I for one was skeptical to begin with and will treat any further posts from you with a grain of salt.

Good try, though. This was probably started with the phrase “fun and profit” in mind, but it has gone too far.

Okay I need it for my salt collection and you should give me a nice start. You’re just skeptical cause you insert too much logic into everything you say/do and your brain can’t process this through without making it logical. And it was pretty obvious that it was faked, like you said yourself. Just because one picture is fake, it doesn’t mean its 100% fake. I don’t care if you call it fake, or this picture fake, but I took this in level editor while testing a map.

Wow, you people are such scammers… In fact, that link just leads me to some site about
something about “There was/There were.”Speedster must really suck at using Photoshop or MS Paint or whatever site he used to create such a fake image. He probably is also a liar.

He was actually correcting Slayer on his grammar, not leading you to some sort of evidence. Derp.

Also, that image was from my first attempt at cloning players. I had it for months and I sucked at editing at that point (thought I still do).

speaking of slayer where is he? did the ghost catch him?!?!

That new picture of yours is probably also fake. I can see that Speedster (probably on the left) is wearing a Santa Cap, and there is no ice blocks below Speedster. You must have gotten better at Photoshop, and you are this “what you call ‘ghost’(guy at center of screen)”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xbeta:

speaking of slayer where is he? did the ghost catch him?!?!

That new picture of yours is probably also fake. I can see that Speedster (probably on the left) is wearing a Santa Cap, and there is no ice blocks below Speedster. You must have gotten better at Photoshop, and you are this “what you call ‘ghost’(guy at center of screen)”

I’m… not even gonna say what i think about that… But Speedster is NOT the ghost. XD

Flag Post

Hey guys,I have no pictures but trust me,it was real.
I was on the newest levels,there was a trap level,i tried to join (there was 3 ppl already) but a player joined before me.the player have no name,all i can remember is proclifo played whit him.i’m gonna ask him about that

Flag Post

hm. probably the ghost is just someone who is just a guest all the time. But seriously, the picture Speedster posted is probably a fake. If he’s using something like photoshop, he’s getting pretty ok at it, but you know, you can see the fact that it’s a fake photo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 73dr0:

I was on the newest levels,there was a trap level,i tried to join (there was 3 ppl already) but a player joined before me.the player have no name,all i can remember is proclifo played whit him.i’m gonna ask him about that

Guys!I found it again!the player had no name or rank,and it was ’’ready’’ for the race.
here is the pic: http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n602/pedroUSER/Platformracing2ghost.png

Flag Post

I’m back the ghost really messed up pr2 for me I’m going to try to kill it

Flag Post

OK, to be honest, I didn’t read all the posts here.
Anyway, here is what I wanted to say.
There are really three possibilities here:

• This is all just a lie

• This is a glitch (unlikely)

• We have an advanced hacker here.

• If it’s the last choice, the hacker would be pulling both a 5p hack and an invisibility hack. The latter is very complicated, but possible. The former, to my knowledge, is not possible since May/June this year.
    So yeah, if this is real, contact me (PMs on PR2, JV, email (aaaaaa123456789@jiggmin.com), don’t try here because I rarely check Kong) and I’ll help you record useful data.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Guys!I found it again!the player had no name or rank,and it was ’’ready’’ for the race.
    here is the pic: http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n602/pedroUSER/Platformracing2ghost.png

oh and also ignore that green spot in the right side of the ghost,that was just my mouse! :P

Flag Post

oh and also ignore that green spot in the right side of the ghost,that was just my mouse! :P

I checked if it is a ancount and it look like it is username

Flag Post
    Originally posted by WornOut:

it can’t be an user,look closely,there arent any ranks or usernames!

Flag Post
    Originally posted by WornOut:

it can’t be an user,look closely,there arent any ranks or usernames!

I think it is a glitch or a hack or a GHOST then

Flag Post

Sorry i was afk long time but for the team i found some weird lvls with no music and creepy background but just hit a rotating block and i see 2 players in the minimap…

Flag Post

ok woah that was the craziest thing ever i was playing my stage and there was another person it looked like me and i just barely escaped he almost caught me at the end but i just escaped i have no pictures but still hes REAL

Flag Post

I’ve been playing some ‘creepy’ levels (no music, black background) alone for a while now… No dice. Some of you in this thread might just be elaborating a little, and some of you are coming up with outrageous fabrications.

i was playing my stage and there was another person it looked like me and i just barely escaped he almost caught me at the end but i just escaped i have no pictures but still hes REAL

All the little stories cropping up here make it seem like the mysterious fifth player is in two places at once, yet I haven’t seen hide or hair of “him”, “her”, or “it”. This thread is causing hysteria in some of the new players, Speedster. Good job.

Flag Post

i am afriad now to see the ghost even i will not play pr2 its a mystery even you can kill ghosts you need a hack to ban players but you will ban ghosts even the ghost busters team cant do it i know they cant

Flag Post
    Originally posted by mohannad9:

i am afriad now to see the ghost even i will not play pr2 its a mystery even you can kill ghosts you need a hack to ban players but you will ban ghosts even the ghost busters team cant do it i know they cant

hes right what are we going to do the ghost is catching everyone

Flag Post

I’d say that is a Glitch, because it has happened several times to me and i find it REALLY frustrating!
    The glitch is simply a Time lag across the entire PR2 server. on one server, its this people trying to enter, then the glitch happens and the Time lag says that on the other server there is no one in and you can play, where as THERE is someone in.
    So therefore, That is a FALSE EVIDENCE

Flag Post
    Originally posted by helltank:

HEROBRINE! Cease hiding in the skins of platform racers and reveal yourself!

How do you know its HeroBrine????
    Hmmmm?

This is a clue for the GHOST…..

I am the part of GOLYSSJ4’s “Ghost” searching team