Stop Removing the Highscore already!

45 posts

Flag Post

I’m pissed off,
SERIOUSLY, any ammount of EXP anyone wins in a Happy Hour,
the record gets removed, apparently I had 1,830 Exp won in a race,
and it was removed! I was also the first person to hit 1000 Exp won in a race. 1130 Exp.
In one on the very first Happy Hours, at least on Kongregate!
Come on, jigman, give it a break!

Stop it already, it would be better if records were beatable,
since mexican96’s high score, EVERYTHING gets removed,
why can’t Jiggmin or anyone stop removing the high scores so people can see how much can you actually win in a race, seriously!
It’s time to see records beatable!
Hell, I wanna see the records and I want to beat them!

At least keep the High Score in “Friends” list!

Not only exp, but every high score is getting removed!

Flag Post

I think its because of simmers/macroers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

I think its because of simmers/macroers.

You don’t say?

Flag Post

Really, it doesn’t matter, it would still be interesting as long as we can see the High Score, Sim, Macro…
Doesn’t matter… We wanna see the High Score… That’s it… We can’t beat crap now…

Flag Post

The high scores on pr2 are messed up anyways.

Flag Post

No one plays anymore but long time hardcore players. My CheezBugger accou-… T-T WHY? OH WHY!?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ureadthis:

No one plays anymore but long time hardcore players. My CheezBugger accou-… T-T WHY? OH WHY!?

CHEEZ :DD you’re alive :D It’s been a while.. I thought that disease killed you..

Flag Post

That’s a crazy amount of experience. o_o
Very impressive.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Very impressive.

Thanks!
A friendly guy (Wont Reveal his Name) had ranks 55 so he helped me out in 3 Sims,
So Basically – Sim Against 3 Ranks 55, With 4 Exp Hats, On a Happy Hour, with the +5 Exp Bonus = 1,830 Exp.

Flag Post

its a high score? so get over it, all the other high scores like soul temple is being erased but no ones complaining.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dennis2400:

Very impressive.

Thanks!
A friendly guy (Wont Reveal his Name) had ranks 55 so he helped me out in 3 Sims,
So Basically – Sim Against 3 Ranks 55, With 4 Exp Hats, On a Happy Hour, with the +5 Exp Bonus = 1,830 Exp.

What a good friend to have. xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Determine:

its a high score? so get over it, all the other high scores like soul temple is being erased but no ones complaining.

Then I’ll start about it complaining too!

Very impressive.

Thanks!

What a good friend to have. xD

Thanks! :D

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Legendizer:

With useless posts.

K.

Flag Post

To simmers exp means everything. A majority of the players don’t really care about Soul Temple times, but a majority of the players are simmers (sadly enough) so yeah.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

To simmers exp means everything. A majority of the players don’t really care about Soul Temple times, but a majority of the players are simmers (sadly enough) so yeah.

But what if you weren’t a simmer, and you got a bunch of exp that simmers couldnt get XD Then the simmers would be like … And still fail.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

But what if you weren’t a simmer, and you got a bunch of exp that simmers couldnt get XD Then the simmers would be like … And still fail.

dat face

y so sexy?

And you can’t “accidentally” get more exp than any simmers can without actually simming.

Flag Post

I just came here to ruin your thread.

With useless posts.

Speed and 912 did that already. ;__;

Flag Post

We still love you though.

Flag Post

We still love you though.

That’s sweet… And… Gay? :confused:

Flag Post

Very impressive.

Thanks!

So that was either Colind or AlphaZ. And that would actually be 1860 exp. You also state you were the first person to hit 1000 exp won in a race. That is false.

Maybe it does in the game, but we’re talking about the highscores here. And the majority of players are simmers? Are you joking?