Jiggmin vs sexy boy

32 posts

Flag Post

this guy named sexy boy thinks he can beat Jiggmin tell me if you think hes right

Flag Post

Beat him in what? Be more specific! Sexy boy usernames are used excessively.

Flag Post

probably not but we’ll never know considering jiggmin would probably never race against some random guy on request

Flag Post

He probably could, Jiggmin isn’t much of a racer as seen in his livestreams.

Flag Post

Anyone who has Sexy boy Username in PR@ is a total N00b, so no, he couldn’t beat anyone.
I agree with 912, they are used excessively.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dennis2400:

Anyone who has Sexy boy Username in PR@ is a total N00b, so no, he couldn’t beat anyone.

Yeah all they do is cyber.

Flag Post

so what

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T32:

Yeah all they do is cyber.

True that^.
They have no life and they can’t find a girl in real life so they use PR2 for it or other sites, cybering is just too stupid.

Flag Post

i cant believe i got this many comments but srrsly this guy thinks he can beat jiggmin

Flag Post

new bieland 2

Flag Post

Jiggmin.

Flag Post

The point is, Jiggmin isn’t good at racing, however on on the other hand, I doubt this guy with the name of ‘Sexy boy’ is good at racing either. I would certainly believe any of them could win, unless jiggmin puts out his admin powers. Both, either way, suck at racing, so I believe all the posts here stating that this so-called ‘sexy boy’ can’t win should also consider the fact that Jiggmin is not very good at racing either, I am lead to conclude that, it really depends on who gets the better item, as that would give them an advantage enough to win the race, so yeah, this is more dependent on luck rather than skills, because both have nearly the same amount of skills, imo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Steven105:

new bieland 2

What’s his rank? Username?

Flag Post

new bieland 2

What’s his rank? Username?

its 33 and its sexy boy

Flag Post

lol.

Flag Post

If he’s rank 33 I’m sure he can beat jiggy.

Flag Post

No he can’t, even if he was rank 62, anyone who has word “sexy” in their name can’t beat anybody and they suck.
….And all they do is cyber… And they just Macroed for 2 Years if they are above level 20.

Flag Post

guess what hes a glticher

Flag Post

sexy boy is a simmer that just cant beat anyone

Flag Post

No he can’t, even if he was rank 62, anyone who has word “sexy” in their name can’t beat anybody and they suck.
….And all they do is cyber… And they just Macroed for 2 Years if they are above level 20.

Yeah but jiggmin sucks.

Flag Post

Yeah but jiggmin sucks.

Well, he is quite Good, I actually raced with him and 2 Other players when he was trying Nemo Nation’s Mass Effect for Luna Campaign, he’s actually very good, I managed to beat him but 4 Seconds, but still…
“Cyberers” Can’t beat anyone for sh#t!

He does suck at some points, but he isn’t bad (Jiggmin).

What does that have to do with that? Even if he is a glitcher, there are no Glitches in Newbieland.

Flag Post

?

Flag Post

Yeah but jiggmin sucks.

Good point. Jiggmin does kinda lack skillz. His stats are terrible .3.

Flag Post

Yeah but jiggmin sucks.

Well, he is quite Good, I actually raced with him and 2 Other players when he was trying Nemo Nation’s Mass Effect for Luna Campaign, he’s actually very good, I managed to beat him but 4 Seconds, but still…
“Cyberers” Can’t beat anyone for sh#t!

He does suck at some points, but he isn’t bad (Jiggmin).

What does that have to do with that? Even if he is a glitcher, there are no Glitches in Newbieland.

there is one though.

Flag Post

Without cowboy hat, the only glitches in Newbieland that can give any advantage is the gun glitch on the wall, and the superjump glitch through the blocks near the finish block. Yet again you’re wrong with something Dennis.