Jiggmin vs sexy boy page 2

32 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by FDX3:

Without cowboy hat, the only glitches in Newbieland that can give any advantage is the gun glitch on the wall, and the superjump glitch through the blocks near the finish block. Yet again you’re wrong with something Dennis.

I am wrong with this, I didn’t know about it, didn’t know about it, thanks…

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T32:
Originally posted by Dennis2400:

Anyone who has Sexy boy Username in PR@ is a total N00b, so no, he couldn’t beat anyone.
I agree with 912, they are used excessively.

Yeah all they do is cyber.

And eDate. LOL.

Flag Post

i can beat jiggmin too, make an extremely biased level… if you get what i mean…
and sexy boy is rank 2, not rank 33. in a PR2 game, type “/view sexy boy” for proof
and also, newbieland 2 is tutorial map. if sexy boy can beat jiggmin in newbieland 2 is one thing, and if he can beat him in a pro glitch level or a hard trap level or a war or a frustration is another. But still, if he can beat jiggmin, so what? he’s rank 2! lolololololololololololol

Flag Post
Originally posted by leeisateam:

i can beat jiggmin too, make an extremely biased level… if you get what i mean…
and sexy boy is rank 2, not rank 33. in a PR2 game, type “/view sexy boy” for proof
and also, newbieland 2 is tutorial map. if sexy boy can beat jiggmin in newbieland 2 is one thing, and if he can beat him in a pro glitch level or a hard trap level or a war or a frustration is another. But still, if he can beat jiggmin, so what? he’s rank 2! lolololololololololololol

He’s actually referring to the user “sexy boy.” with the period. It’s rank 33 with 8 hats.

Flag Post

oh. haha
newbieland 2 is STILL a noob level, so what’s the point in this argument?
i can beat ppl too, if i had a cowboy hat.
look at the high score list! 25 sec 25 sec 25 sec all the way (also 26 sec)

Flag Post

sexyboy is a jerk and I say anybody who gets a chance sould just ignore him, he even calls himself “the king” in chat. He’s a big jerk

Flag Post

I know!