Huge difference in players in chat than in game

9 posts

Flag Post

Well i noticed how the number is so little in the chat on kongregate XD
Theres like… usually way more, but usually the majority of people would be playing on kongregate, or is it?

I took this at the same time as this…

So where is everyone really playing? Xat? Jiggmin? :U

Flag Post

thats not true. some could be playing on other sites but this is quote from the reason

“The new update now causes chat not to load unless its tab is selected first. That said, less people appear on chat since they have to specifically want to chat by clicking the tab.”

Flag Post

no what he is saying is that before say in a chatroom like atlas park there used to be like 150 users daily, so why is it only like 45-50 these days?

Flag Post

This thread is a total hoax! I can see that it’s edited.

Here I made one myself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T37:

Here I made one myself.

Ever heard of zooming in?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:
Originally posted by 91238576T37:

Here I made one myself.

Ever heard of zooming in?

Yes I have, but it’s completely irrelevant to in this current situation.

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by FDX3:

lol

^Indeed, priceless!

Flag Post

There are many other places to play PR2.

I think the most popular place to play would be pr2hub.com. Considering that unlike on Kong, you don’t have to wait for an ad to finish before loading the game. While Kong may be one of the places most people go to play PR2, I doubt that all who play here have an account or are interested in chatting. Also, most people on PR2 are under the age of 13 and can’t get a Kong account.

Originally posted by riddleschool:

thats not true. some could be playing on other sites but this is quote from the reason

“The new update now causes chat not to load unless its tab is selected first. That said, less people appear on chat since they have to specifically want to chat by clicking the tab.”

And that.

So back to where people could be playing…