If you'll don't know PR3 released long time ago

9 posts

Flag Post

I’m kinda wondering why people in PR3 is so quiet. PR2 is packed with many Kong players, but I don’t think many of you’ll heard the news…

PR3 released a long time back. Sure it’s had some problems since it’s still undergoing small development. However a few fixes have been done in PR3 and is now good as new. For those who don’t know, like I said PR3 released back well around maybe 2010 or maybe 2011 or so. But ya just a heads-up that it’s actually released. If you want to go play it now go to this link: http://www.sparkworkz.com/ All you gotta do is do a simple sign-up, then in the home menu you should see a square with PR3 on it. Click it and you’ll be able to play the game in no time. PR3 right now is kind of lonely ever since a little while back there was a major server error, but now it’s fixed. PR3 is looking to become alive again, and it could use players to bring it from the dead…

For any of you curious players here are a few question youll might ask:

Q: Why isn’t the game on kong?
A: It’s unknown why Jiggmin didn’t make the game on Kong, but for all we know it as his decision where he released it.

Q: When I go play PR3 will it have a similar log-in system like PR2?
A: Kind of simple really. All you gotta do though is log into the site and play it.

Q: Is there old stuff from past PR games in PR3
A: Only a few, most of it is new stuff and new hats.

Q: Is there a better level editor?
A: Yes it comes with many new features including a block creator!

Q: Can I test the game before I sign up?
A: Yes, but youll be a guest and guest player’s data does not save

Q: Will deleting my cookies remove all data from PR3
A: No, nothing will go away I promise

Q: Is there a campaign?
A: Yes, alot of levels, but youll have to solo them.

Q: Why does the game have lag and errors from time to time?
A: The game is still kinda of in beta but don’t worry errors don’t happen often.

Q:Are the controls the same?
A: Yes the standard use of either the arrow keys or WASD keys.

Q: Is there new items?
A: Yes much more than just a Lazer and Sword!

Q: Do I get bonus stuff for logingin in on holidays?
A: Yes such as special parts and hats

Q:Are there levels from favorite PR2 characters?
A: Yes indeed many of them have work in the game

Q: Will I be able to meet famous PR2 characters?
A: Sadly no, ever since the server error many players left including famous players.

Q: Are there new stats to upgrade?
A: Only one extra which is your average jump height

I hope I answered many questions you’ll might have had in mind. Since PR3 is out it’s better to turn it into an empty wasteland into a large active base again! Your call if you want to go play PR3.

Flag Post

That’s very, very old news. PR3 sucks. Always has, always will. That’s basically why it’s always dead.

Flag Post

It’s unknown why Jiggmin didn’t make the game on Kong, but for all we know it as his decision where he released it

He wanted the money.

Flag Post

Pr3 is crap.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T37:

It’s unknown why Jiggmin didn’t make the game on Kong, but for all we know it as his decision where he released it

He wanted the money.

^^ Yeah he sold it ._. I dont even think he even ever finished it.

Flag Post

Its not finished and will probably be released when its out of beta to kong.
I’ve heard Jiggmin is working on PR4 and it’ll be a lot more like PR2, just with the same stuff as PR3 and some new stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

Pr3 is crap.

Nope!PR3 is awesome

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pizzaeater1000:
Originally posted by Roki123:

Pr3 is crap.

Nope!PR3 is awesome

Nope!Pr3 is crap

Flag Post

[Kuzel]

I’m kinda wondering why people in PR3 is so quiet. PR2 is packed with many Kong players, but I don’t think many of you’ll heard the news…

Actually, I am pretty sure 99% of us know about that. PR3 is quiet because, simply, people prefer PR2 over PR3, as they find it more awesomic. I have the same opinion too.

Sure it’s had some problems since it’s still undergoing small development.

No, actually, all development has been stopped on it.

It’s unknown why Jiggmin didn’t make the game on Kong, but for all we know it as his decision where he released it.

Jiggmin ran out of money to pay for the development for PR3. Sparkworkz offered money, and told him that he could only put the game on their site, in addition, they would do the artwork. Thus, the game is not on Kongregate.

Yes it comes with many new features including a block creator!

The question asked if it had a ‘better’ level editor, not an editor with more features in it.

Yes, alot of levels, but youll have to solo them.

You can also play multiplayer on campaign, you stupid nut.

[FDX]

PR3 sucks.

That is just an opinion, even though a general one, please do not state it like a fact.

[Roki]

Pr3 is crap.

That is just an opinion, even though a general one, please do not state it like a fact.

[Pizza]

Nope!PR3 is awesome

Please do not state an opinion like a fact.

[Dennis]

Nope!Pr3 is crap