Hacked...

16 posts

Flag Post

I think i got hacked…When i tried logging into my Pr2 account it says incorrect password and i got the right password and username so i think someone hacked me…is there a way i can get my account back since i forgot to set an email on it…or is there like no way to get it back…? This sucks because i had a crown and so many hats on that account and a lot of outfits too!!

Flag Post

No email, no account recovery :(

Flag Post

No need to tell the world about your problems,just try to ask Jiggmin over email. You may be able to receive your account, but I doubt he would get it for you. You should always put your email onto the account. You can also try typing slower because you may be typing too fast.

Flag Post

noob, dont give ur pass away.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

Well i gave my pass to this guy who got me the moon hat and then right after i changed my password…so idk who else could have hacked me and how would he have hacked me if i changed my pass right afterwards?? Oh well…it’s life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spartandude2:

Well i gave my pass to this guy who got me the moon hat and then right after i changed my password…so idk who else could have hacked me and how would he have hacked me if i changed my pass right afterwards?? Oh well…it’s life.

First of all Roki, you shouldn’t call him a noob. At least he has the decency to spell words correctly. Secondly, spartandude, don’t ever give your pass away to anyone even if you change it right afterwards. Anyone could have hacked your account. This just teaches you a lesson to be more careful next time. :/

Flag Post

Accounts cannot be hacked, only compromised.
This is why we always encourage players to have a secure email address attached to their account(s). Without one, there’s really not much anyone can do.
None of us besides Jiggmin have access to the account side of things.

Flag Post

If you don’t know them don’t give them your password.

Flag Post

Dont give ANYONE your password period.

Flag Post

Thanks for the replies guys. I really appreciate it :|. I still don’t see how someone could have hacked me. Oh well i’ll learn from it to never give anyone my password.

Flag Post

Thanks for the replies guys. I really appreciate it :|. I still don’t see how someone could have hacked me. Oh well i’ll learn from it to never give anyone my password.

No problem, buddy.
Luckily you can get back everything you had on that account, and now you have some newly found knowledge about account safety. (set a secure email!)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alko46m:

First of all Roki, you shouldn’t call him a noob. At least he has the decency to spell words correctly. Secondly, spartandude, don’t ever give your pass away to anyone even if you change it right afterwards. Anyone could have hacked your account. This just teaches you a lesson to be more careful next time. :/

why not? he is a noob, and what did i spell wrongly? smartass.

Flag Post

I’m sure the word Your isn’t spelt U-R. He’s not a noob. He just needs to be more careful next time.

Flag Post

I’m sure the word Your isn’t spelt U-R. He’s not a noob. He just needs to be more careful next time.

Your is spelt ur in the internet, where u are now. and pr2 is full of noobs.

Flag Post

Please don’t go off-topic.

Ur is the short way of spelling your. Argument, ENDED.
Though it does show you are a little immature usually.

You can give your password to people who you actually know in real life, (maybe?)