Favorite activities of pr2

15 posts

Flag Post

Well, i wanna know everyones opinion of what they like to do from their favorite-least favorite thing to do in pr2, as far as it goes in
Traps,Glitches, Frustration, War, Sim, Race, or other.

You can post it like this,

(Favorite)Traps>War>frustration>Glitches>Race>Other>Sim(Least favorite)
Thats just an example.

Heres how it would go for me.
Frustration>Traps>Race>Glitches>War>Other>Sim

Stating i like frustration and dislike simming.

Twas, .3. thats it.

Flag Post

(Favorite)War>Traps> Frustration >Race>Glitches>Other>Simming(Least Favorite)

Flag Post

Chatting>spamming pms>sending +18 vids for kids and mods> ranking up (least favourite.)

Flag Post

DontMoving>Racing>Traps>War>Frust>Glitches>everything else

Flag Post

Wars>Racing>Traps>Everything else

Flag Post

i don’t have one anymore. as pr2 is dying.
but my fav thing to do was playing Candyland with friends. now no one barely plays it :(

Flag Post

Chatting>War>Glitches>Ranking up>Racing.

Flag Post

Likes: Campaign, good levels on Newest, chatting, map editing, glitches, traps, wars, don’t move, art maps, and hanging around randomly weird levels we find on Search with my friends. In no particular order.

Dislikes: Frustration, simming, nooby levels on Newest, scam maps, scammers, chatting to people with noob.txt, and anything else. In no particular order.

I have no particular orders of my likes and dislikes so it was hard to think about it and list everything.

TL;DR: Likes > Dislikes

Flag Post

Likes: Racing, Simming, Make A Good Chat, Campaign Racing, Playing Traps, Leveling Up, Good Levels And Etc.
Dislikes: Spamming, Make A Joke In Chat, Swearing And Etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by elroyboy18:

Likes: Racing, Simming, Make A Good Chat, Campaign Racing, Playing Traps, Leveling Up, Good Levels And Etc.
Dislikes: Spamming, Make A Joke In Chat, Swearing And Etc.

Copycat. =[

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I like: Spamming, Make A Joke In Chat, Swearing, Glitching, Trapping, Simming, And Etcetera.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dennis2400:

I like: Spamming, Make A Joke In Chat, Swearing, Glitching, Trapping, Simming, And Etcetera.

Hey! You Copy Me! >:(

Flag Post
Originally posted by elroyboy18:

Side Note:

I’m not even sure why you copied that 3 more times.

Hey! You Copy Me! >:(

Actually he never put Dislikes. Also, you copied me. The OP said to put it like “activity > activity > activity” but I did it differently, then you copied me right after. Hypocrite much? Try again and use logic next time. Honestly… Noobs these days.