HACKERS! (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

idk if theres a thread about this but Hackers are ruining this game! I think we should post pics and vids on youtube or here of the hackers mods should ban

Flag Post

Recording hackers and PMing PR2 mods the link to the video is a great way to report hackers and help the PR2 community get rid of them.

Though only video evidence is accepted, print-screens are not considered valid proof since they can be very easily edited.

Flag Post

Well im back. Hi everyone. To stay on topic I agree with anime. Wondering why I was gone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NeedHelpAskMe:

Well im back. Hi everyone. To stay on topic I agree with anime. Wondering why I was gone.

You left because no one liked you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T41:

its like everyone who posts a thread is mean to eachother

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T41:

He left cuz he had a break.

Flag Post
Originally posted by animebubble:

Recording hackers and PMing PR2 mods the link to the video is a great way to report hackers and help the PR2 community get rid of them.

Though only video evidence is accepted, print-screens are not considered valid proof since they can be very easily edited.

Thanks, inu!

Please report any hackers via video footage to a PR2 moderator or admin through PMs.