Please be quiet about your needs

25 posts

Flag Post

I notice how a bunch of people ask for them to be folded & I just want to say to to those people please go fold yourself. Why do people ask to be folded? No one is going to.

Flag Post

Occasionally people will offer to fold for others, but it’s definitely not polite to ask random players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Occasionally people will offer to fold for others, but it’s definitely not polite to ask random players.

This&TruDat^

Flag Post

Yeah but out of a billion post I’ve never seen anybody get folded for., People need to fold for themselves

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trans1000:

Yeah but out of a billion post I’ve never seen anybody get folded for., People need to fold for themselves

I’ve seen plenty of people be folded for, but usually there are so many people demanding it that not many people get a chance.

Flag Post

Ehh I haven’t for some reason, btw whats the “f” next to your name for

Flag Post

Ehh I haven’t for some reason, btw whats the “f” next to your name for

I’m a forum mod for the PR2 section.
I guess not as many people are folding anymore. (although really, Team Jiggmin is doing well on the leaderboards)

Flag Post

Yeah, I was happy he broke the top 100 & he’s still moving up even though me & most of my friends stopped folding after we got crown & most people do.

Flag Post

I thought it was funny, it sounds like “go fold yourself” could be an insult, it sounds like go fuck yourself. XD

Flag Post

I notice how a bunch of people ask for them to be folded & I just want to say to to those people please go fold yourself. Why do people ask to be folded? No one is going to.

Sadly i cant fold

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZWolf007:

I thought it was funny, it sounds like “go fold yourself” could be an insult, it sounds like go fuck yourself. XD

Yeah I did that on purpose, I like how people ask me & I’m like “go fold yourself!” I liked how i put that together

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pizzaeater1000:

Sadly i cant fold

why?

Flag Post

There’s a lot of reasons people can’t fold. Incompatible system, network issues, some other thing screwing F@H up, etc. Like V said, there’s a lot of people who fold for others, maybe for a price, to reduce the number of people who want the prize. You can see Free Crowns where pages and pages of random players ask Leather to fold for them. Note how most of them aren’t even forum regulars. They just see the keyword “Free” and decide to post and hope for the best. I don’t know how Leather is keeping this up, but when I gave out crowns for free, there was so many people that I just collapsed and stopped folding lol. Anyways, if there are people who ask you, don’t think low of them. Just kindly say “I’m sorry but I can’t fold you.” and they’ll stop. If they don’t and start raging/flaming/spamming, then yeah think low of them, lol.

Flag Post

yes I get the flaming people alot. I try to sometimes teach & help ppl on how to do it but the biggest problem they always run into is that there not an administrator on the computer so they cant download. how do you have incompatible system? it has mac, windows, linux & those are the only systems ive ever heard of or ive seen anyone have

Flag Post

yes I get the flaming people alot. I try to sometimes teach & help ppl on how to do it but the biggest problem they always run into is that there not an administrator on the computer so they cant download. how do you have incompatible system? it has mac, windows, linux & those are the only systems ive ever heard of or ive seen anyone have

Idk maybe they invented some sorta new computer system by themselves cause they’re geniuses. I’m not a computer geek. You have to extract the installation file and then right click it and press “Run as administrator”. On Windows 7, you anyways.

Flag Post

hmmm maybe ill tell them that & theyll ask me what it means. I hate when im about to help them so i give them the link to the site & theyre like what the address bar? then i facepalm & know its gonna be a while

Flag Post

hmmm maybe ill tell them that & theyll ask me what it means. I hate when im about to help them so i give them the link to the site & theyre like what the address bar? then i facepalm & know its gonna be a while

Lol.

Flag Post

Sadly i cant fold

why?
my computer cant handle it

Flag Post

iis it super slow?

Flag Post

Sadly i cant fold

why?

You can fold, it may be slow as fuck, but you can fold.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Legendizer:

Sadly i cant fold

why?

You can fold, it may be slow as fuck, but you can fold.

^THIS

Flag Post

Yah I found a 2001 computer a few months ago that barely works so I tried F@H on it hasnt completed a 250 work unit yet

Flag Post

Yah I found a 2001 computer a few months ago that barely works so I tried F@H on it hasnt completed a 250 work unit yet

You found it in the trash? Or somewhere stuffed in your house?

Flag Post

OBJECTION! SOMEONE FOLDED FOR ME. D:<

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

OBJECTION! SOMEONE FOLDED FOR ME. D:<

I only folded for you because you’re special in my life. c=

That came out wrong.