Motley Monday

45 posts

Flag Post

мσтℓєу мσи∂αу

Motley Monday Episode 1

Jiggmin’s revealed a new thing called Motley Monday. Sorta like an update feed for PR2. He’s accepting requests and he’ll read some of them out loud! So far two episodes have been revealed. For those of you who don’t use Jiggmin.com or are too lazy, I’ll be posting the updates on here.

Episode 1

Motley Monday Episode 2

On the second episode, he talked about the suggestions. The only new feature is the secret password feature. If you look in options, you can type in a password that lets certain people — people with the password — enter your unpublished maps! Nifty, huh? Well look out for later episodes. As the name implies, it’s every Monday. Best of luck to you all.

Episode 2

Flag Post

I was wondering what that Motley Monday jifee was about… .__.

Flag Post

He read out my idea in Video 2: Scheduled Happy Hours :D

Flag Post

So if i make a level and leave it unpublished, i can let other users with the password to that play it? Can they edit it?

Flag Post

won’t make pr2 alive again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

Maybe when PR4 comes out, PR2 will get a few more user. Yes everyone will be playing PR4, but more and new users will Join PR2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Langley:

So if i make a level and leave it unpublished, i can let other users with the password to that play it? Can they edit it?

No, they can’t edit it. but they can play it, as long as you made a password in the “Settings” in level editor and gave it to them,

Flag Post
Originally posted by omegabunny:

He read out my idea in Video 2: Scheduled Happy Hours :D

Congrats. G’luck.

Originally posted by Langley:

Yes, but no editing.

Originally posted by Roki123:

Considering I doubt no one knows about it… I guess not.

Flag Post

The secret pass system is cool! We should enter the pass and click OK. If we know the pass. So what motley monday means and the episodes?

Flag Post

Motley Monday Episode 3

There’s a new feature in the PMs section! You now get notified by an asterisk when you get a new PM, though it may be somewhat hard to spot firsthand. He also said he would release information on PR4 in a next video!

Episode 3

Originally posted by Fahim95:

The secret pass system is cool! We should enter the pass and click OK. If we know the pass. So what motley monday means and the episodes?

Isn’t that what we’re supposed to do…?

And what do you mean what it means? I told you, they’re video relating to news on PR2 Jiggmin does on his blogs after updating them on YT.

Flag Post

Platform Racing 4 Information

Like I said, he would be reporting features of PR4, and he did! It took me a while to notice he released it, but I finally saw it. Though this isn’t directly related to Motley Monday, he did talk about it in the last episode, so I might as well tell you guys.

Jiggmin said that in Level Editor, there could now be multiple people, allowed to be working on a level at the same time! Some of them could test it, while some could work on it at the same time, while the others are testing it! They’ll be able to chat together as well.

He also showed a new gamemode, similar to CtF, Capture the Flag. There will be two teams. Both teams attempt to capture a flag and return it to base, just like the regular CtF, but with a surprising twist! Both teams will each have an Overseer. The Overseer’s job is not to participate in capturing the flag, but instead assisting their team with capturing the flag. Being an Overseer will seem like you’re in Level Editor, being able to control blocks and such. You’ll use your powers to help your team capture the flag. Though it’s heavily wanted, Jiggmin didn’t confirm if you could play the regular CtF without an Overseer. Seems like a fun gamemode though!

I haven’t seen any real pictures, but Jiggmin drew quick sketches of an idea of how it would look in the video though. Since they aren’t official pictures, I’ll let you guys see it yourselves.

PR4 Video

Flag Post

Motley Monday Episode 4

Wow 3 updates in a row and not a single post lol.

Anyways, Jiggmin added two new things to PR2 yesterday — A new song and some new parts. This was reported in the two threads that Kyuubi879 had posted. I was busy yesterday with a Christmas party so he beat me to it haha.

So the new song is a very soothing and relaxing song. Mixing several instruments by herself, Lunanova was able to create a piece with a winter feeling. In my opinion it’s not really fit for racing, though it seems like great music for story or art sorts of music. The piece is called Prismatic by Lunanova.

The gingerbread parts consist of a typical gingerbreadman’s look, of course. The colours changes the colour of the face on the head, the colour of the bowtie and buttons on the body, and the colour of the squiggly lines on the feet, though I’m not certain.

I couldn’t find any video that shows the music, since it was actually created by a PR2 player, but nonetheless a nice song. Enjoy these new stuff and use them to make your PR2 as holiday-themed as possible! Have a happy holidays, guys!

Episode 4

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Motley Monday Episode 4

Wow 3 updates in a row and not a single post lol.

Anyways, Jiggmin added two new things to PR2 yesterday — A new song and some new parts. This was reported in the two threads that Kyuubi879 had posted. I was busy yesterday with a Christmas party so he beat me to it haha.

So the new song is a very soothing and relaxing song. Mixing several instruments by herself, Lunanova was able to create a piece with a winter feeling. In my opinion it’s not really fit for racing, though it seems like great music for story or art sorts of music. The piece is called Prismatic by Lunanova.

The gingerbread parts consist of a typical gingerbreadman’s look, of course. The colours changes the colour of the face on the head, the colour of the bowtie and buttons on the body, and the colour of the squiggly lines on the feet, though I’m not certain.

I couldn’t find any video that shows the music, since it was actually created by a PR2 player, but nonetheless a nice song. Enjoy these new stuff and use them to make your PR2 as holiday-themed as possible! Have a happy holidays, guys!

Episode 4

>;3 i posted those threads right after the update too mwahaha.

Flag Post

Hopes that my suggestion gets through

Flag Post

Motley Monday Episode 5

Happy new year! Sirath’s deathmatch idea got through. Congrats! Transferring the idea from PR2 to PR3, Jiggmin made it! There’s also a new thing called beta testers.

Deathmatches allow you to have “lives”. You’re entered into the map and as soon as you get hit by a laser, a sword, or a mine, you lose a life. I dunno how many lives are given to you. Once you lose all of your lives, you forfeit the map I believe. The last one standing wins the match. Makes wars a lot easier to make, but newest will be flooded, just like with the secret passwords. You can’t play on deathmatches yet, but you will be soon, as they are being tested by beta testers.

As for beta testers, this wasn’t part of Motley Monday, but it is immensely involved. Beta testers are a group on JV, Jiggmin Village, that test out the beta PR2 that Jiggmin released. Originally anyone could join, but then Jiggmin made an exception for only Ultimate Members to join, which is an exclusive type of member class that proves you’ve been on JV for a while. When you join, you have access to the beta testers thread, which hosts the beta PR2 link. Beta testers aren’t allowed to give away the link, because Jiggmin wanted only trusted members to test. On beta PR2, there is an old, forgotten server — Isabel! How long I’ve waited for Isabel to revived, but it’s only been half-revived, and I don’t even have access to it. Going on Isabel allows you to test any beta feature, namely deathmatches currently.

So that’s it! Once again, happy new years and farewell.

Episode 5

Flag Post

Shame I’m banned and won’t be able to see it tommorrow.
Scratch that I will :D

Flag Post

Cant wait till Thursday so i can see the deathmatch mode ;o

Flag Post

Wow, PR2 is getting some new updates! Woo! It’s looking like a whole new game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

Lol it was supposed to come out yesterday not Thursday. Dunno where you got that from.

Flag Post

nuh on Thursday i might get unbanned. XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Lol it was supposed to come out yesterday not Thursday. Dunno where you got that from.

My ban’s gone so hooray! Thankyou Jiggmin for this wonderful feature.

Flag Post

You guys suck, why do you wait to get unbanned?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T57:

good things happen to those who wait. deal with it, and stop worrying about others.

Flag Post

good things happen to those who wait. deal with it, and stop worrying about others.

What good happened to you? Bronies.. useless as always.

Flag Post

What good happened to you? Bronies.. useless as always.

hmm lets see here… if i b/e it would be risking getting banned, since i waited i dont have that risk… noob…especially since you think im a mlp fan for having decent profile picture, as the conflict of coming to conclusions as soon as you see something… yeah thats pretty pathetic XD