Whats considered a low rank?

42 posts

Flag Post

Well, everyone has different opinions about what a “low rank” is. People who are like rank 43 or 45 or whatever might consider a low rank as a -40, which is very high already, i consider a low rank as like… anything under 25… what would you consider as a low rank e.e

Flag Post

I dunno. If you’re under rank 15 you definitely haven’t lived your [PR2] life yet…

Flag Post

The way I see it is

0-15 – New player
16-25 – New player that won’t just play one time
26-30 – New player that’s intrigued by the game
31-40 – Dedicated player
41-50 – Pro
50+ – Must have no life or have too much free time

Same goes with a scale of hats.

0-4 – New player, probably earned them through random luck
5-7 – Dedicated player
8-11 – Player that probably wants them all

Flag Post

I’d consider a low rank, 30-

Flag Post

It doesn’t matter about the rank of the user, it matters on the skill.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Langley:

Correct Langley. A rank 0 can beat a rank 50+ if he has skills. I beat FDX3 who was rank 57 and i was like 24 rank. I beat him on a war level. Through I think it was my luck but I beat him 2 times, so I say ‘’I have skills on war levels.’’ Through 0-15 rank newbie members (if they does not join age of heroes.) 15-20 (average members) 20-25 (not so newbie) 25-30 (some old) 30-40 (Old) 40-50 (Much old) 50-60 (Oldest member of PR2) But some things does not accept. Subteap join PR2 on 24th of december 2011, and he is rank 59. We can say them not so newbie. But remember rank does not matter, skill is needed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingKyd:

The way I see it is

0-15 – New player
31-40 – Dedicated player
41-50 – Pro
50+ – Is using macros

5-7 – Dedicated player

Flag Post
Originally posted by omegabunny:

I’d consider a low rank, 30-

^This.

Flag Post

i consider a low rank a -20.

pretty much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KingKyd:

The way I see it is

0-15 – New player
31-40 – Dedicated player
41-50 – Pro
50+ – Must have no life or have too much free time

5-7 – Dedicated player

80% of rank 40+ are simmers and most don’t even have skills of any kind.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fahim95:

Correct Langley. A rank 0 can beat a rank 50+ if he has skills. I beat FDX3 who was rank 57 and i was like 24 rank. I beat him on a war level. Through I think it was my luck but I beat him 2 times, so I say ‘’I have skills on war levels.’’ Through 0-15 rank newbie members (if they does not join age of heroes.) 15-20 (average members) 20-25 (not so newbie) 25-30 (some old) 30-40 (Old) 40-50 (Much old) 50-60 (Oldest member of PR2) But some things does not accept. Subteap join PR2 on 24th of december 2011, and he is rank 59. We can say them not so newbie. But remember rank does not matter, skill is needed.

Exactly! As long if you have good stats, you can beat Quesin.
Usually the higher the rank you are the most experienced you are, so basically you gain more skill.

Flag Post

Usually the higher the rank you are the most experienced you are, so basically you gain more skill.

Rofl Quesin is a bad example. He spends so much time only macroing that probably anyone can beat him.

Flag Post

50 and lower is low. Lock thread. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by slatonw:

actruly rank 15 and lower=low rank

Flag Post

Rank 32 I guess that’s not low?

Flag Post

i think that rank -25 is a low rank…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Rofl Quesin is a bad example. He spends so much time only macroing that probably anyone can beat him.

Yeah. Quesin always macro and rank 0 can probably beat him up!

Flag Post

Yeah. Quesin always macro and rank 0 can probably beat him up!

Yup.

Flag Post

I see it like this:
0-15 Newbie. 16-20 New. 21-30 A normal player. 31-45 A much playing player. 46-55 A very much playing player.
55-60 A VERY VERY much playing player. 60-70 A player that is 15 years older then he started. 71+ This player has no life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Superduperguy123:

I see it like this:
0-15 Newbie. 16-20 New. 21-30 A normal player. 31-45 A much playing player. 46-55 A very much playing player.
55-60 A VERY VERY much playing player. A player that is 15 years older then he started. 60-71+ This player used the +3 Rank glitch.

Fixed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dennis2400:

I see it like this:
0-15 Newbie. 16-20 New. 21-30 A normal player. 31-45 A much playing player. 46-49 A simmer. 50-59 A macroer with little to no skills whatsoever. 60-71+ This player used the +3 Rank glitch.

Fixed.

Fixed again.

Flag Post

I see it like this:
0-15 Newbie. 16-20 New. 21-30 A normal player. 31-45 A much playing player. 46-49 A simmer. 50-59 A macroer with little to no skills whatsoever. 60-71+ This player used the +3 Rank glitch.

Fixed.

Fixed again.

Just because your a higher rank than another doesn’t mean you cheated. The people who’ve worked themselves to level 60+ must race a lot, we don’t know for sure that they’ve macroed or simmed before. You can only infer, basically its depends on the skill of the user.

Flag Post

I see it like this:

Fixed.

Fixed again.

Just because your a higher rank than another doesn’t mean you cheated. The people who’ve worked themselves to level 60+ must race a lot, we don’t know for sure that they’ve macroed or simmed before. You can only infer, basically its depends on the skill of the user.

You think that if someone joined the same day PR2 was released and raced the entire time until now that they would be 60+? Because I doubt that and my suggestion — Some sleep. Maybe some 50 – 59 didn’t cheat their way to their rank — But 60+? Are you serious?

Flag Post

I’d consider anything under rank 25 a low rank.

And to confirm, anyone who is rank 50+ has actually cheated to get there. It is impossible to have reached that rank at this time by simply racing/simming.

Flag Post

Just about every response here is very inaccurate.

Originally posted by slatonw:

This is the most accurate.

Originally posted by animebubble:

I’d consider anything under rank 25 a low rank.

And to confirm, anyone who is rank 50+ has actually cheated to get there. It is impossible to have reached that rank at this time by simply racing/simming.

That’s completely incorrect. It is far from impossible, and it’s been done. Keep in mind you’re rank 37. You should stop copying everything ax6 says and post in the threads where you have accurate knowledge.