Whats considered a low rank? page 2

41 posts

Flag Post

I’m referring to her second paragraph, obviously. Not sure what you’re thinking.

 
Flag Post

“Just about every response here is inaccurate.”

 
Flag Post

I believe anything below the rank of 30 low.

 
Flag Post

In my opinion, I think 0 is a low rank.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glued:

In my opinion, I think 0 is a low rank.

So rank 0 is the highest rank you have to be to be a low rank?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by Glued:

In my opinion, I think 0 is a low rank.

So rank 0 is the highest rank you have to be to be a low rank?

No, I think that ranks 20 and under are..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glued:
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by Glued:

In my opinion, I think 0 is a low rank.

So rank 0 is the highest rank you have to be to be a low rank?

No, I think that ranks 20 and under are..

As long as you’re not calling a rank 1 a pro.

 
Flag Post

So what im getting is most people think around ranks 20-30 or under is low. Some 15-20 and if rank 40 was a low rank… thats just ridiculous. if you thought rank 40 was a low rank then you must be like 50 >.> but… 40 to me does not fit the common sense of “low rank” :/ its just not right.

 
Flag Post

below 25

 
Flag Post

I think that like 35 and lower is a low rank now because it’s so easy to get rank ups. I think that Jiggmin should make every maps earned xp and divide it by 2. Like bac in the day it was good to be a rank 25, but now it just doesn’t seem that way

 
Flag Post

back*

 
Flag Post

Way back in the day before the simming you know today, 15 was considered good i think.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KingKyd:

The way I see it is

0-15 – New player
16-25 – New player that won’t just play one time
26-30 – New player that’s intrigued by the game
31-40 – Dedicated player
41-50 – Pro
50+ – Must have no life or have too much free time

Same goes with a scale of hats.

0-4 – New player, probably earned them through random luck
5-7 – Dedicated player
8-11 – Player that probably wants them all

uhm the hat 8-11 is just you are pro not you want them all. your just going to play and win them

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by larsyuipo:
Originally posted by KingKyd:

The way I see it is

0-15 – New player
16-25 – New player that won’t just play one time
26-30 – New player that’s intrigued by the game
31-40 – Dedicated player
41-50 – Pro
50+ – Must have no life or have too much free time

Same goes with a scale of hats.

0-4 – New player, probably earned them through random luck
5-7 – Dedicated player
8-11 – Player that probably wants them all

uhm the hat 8-11 is just you are pro not you want them all. your just going to play and win them

I do play to win them all. There are some hats that I find a bit useless in most situations. Big example is the Kong hat.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Way back in the day before the simming you know today, 15 was considered good i think.

Way back in the day it took me a year to get rank 23. :D

 
Flag Post

I’m rank 35! yay