Fakes

13 posts

Flag Post

There are glitches to make fakes and you can draw them but people are making perfect fakes from glitches and if anyone could find out send pm to : Lecarj or RoryMclroy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by canda103:

There are glitches to make fakes and you can draw them but people are making perfect fakes from glitches and if anyone could find out send pm to : Lecarj or RoryMclroy.

i never thought it was a glitch… are you sure?

Flag Post

I’ve seen this glitch before. It may have been a glitch and it may have not — but a lot of people post “Perfect Fakes” maps involving breaking bricks to reveal the “drawn” fakes. I saw on the map that the finish fake had a green square, but that may have been intentional. I think you glitch the blocks with bricks to may the blocks intangible when you hit the brick.

Flag Post

I’ve made then before. Speedster is correct, they aren’t actually drawn, there actual blocks which have been glitched into being not solid.

Flag Post

But I’m sure it is a glitch. TheHairyFairy has a level Epic Fakes! it uses that glitch.

Flag Post

You guys are talking about Fakes like they’re always made by using a Glitch, but it is possible to draw them y’know…like I did…

Flag Post
Originally posted by 00Devreugkx:

You guys are talking about Fakes like they’re always made by using a Glitch, but it is possible to draw them y’know…like I did…

I’m not. I’m saying the ones where you always have to break a brick are most likely glitches.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

I’m not. I’m saying the ones where you always have to break a brick are most likely glitches.

how about the ones without bricks and that are “perfect”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

Probably impossible to make them perfect, because you’d have to colour every pixel correctly according to the block.

Flag Post

You can figure out if the level is glitched or not easily by turning of all artwork in settings.

Flag Post

Probably impossible to make them perfect, because you’d have to colour every pixel correctly according to the block.

Well ive seen some like that.

Flag Post

Then zoom in and compare every pixel.

Flag Post

Then zoom in and compare every pixel.

The pixels are perfect, and so is the shading .-. and the second and third one is background and he just made them bigger and they look like they’ve been pixelated. i dont think he drew these.