Ok no badges

8 posts

Flag Post

today cca 25:12:2012… no one can do badges on carina servers because they dont have new york race or hat factory…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xbambusx:

today cca 25:12:2012… no one can do badges on carina servers because they dont have new york race or hat factory…..

Try Derron, Grayan, or Fitz. Jiggmin made it so the first 4 servers rotated through the servers and that hte last 4 servers replicated the first 4.

Flag Post

Yes, its best to get the badges when the old campaign in in derron or carina.

Flag Post

the first campaing

Flag Post

I made It’s New York in 1:12 but no badge :// But I made it in Derron, not in Carina.. Is it a problem?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Garet28:

I made It’s New York in 1:12 but no badge :// But I made it in Derron, not in Carina.. Is it a problem?

im not quite sure, since i got the badge a long time ago.

Flag Post

:( thanks anyway for your answer. tomorrow i’ll retry :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Garet28:

Well you should make sure you were connected to the chat tab, therefore connecting you to the achievements tab. If you weren’t, no high scores or achievements will be effective. Shouldn’t be a problem whichever server, but if there is, I wouldn’t know either. Tomorrow will be on Carina, so you can try then. If you still don’t get it, take a screenie of your time and report it to Kongregate via the “Report Missing Achievement” button. Good luck!