Crown (or 5,000 points) Contest page 3

63 posts

Flag Post

Congratulations to Thales4000, number 13!

Anyways sorry about the wait with picking the number. Results were that 13 won, ironically enough.

Congratulations, Thales4000. Aren’t you glad that you were the one who picked 13 now? I’ll need your PR2 username. I’m guessing you’re the same Thales4000 in PR2, but in case you want me to fold someone… Yeah.

Instead of using a number generator, I used a list reorganizer and I picked the first one from the reorganized list. So contest over officially. If you would like to see the results, here’s an image. It may not look like an image, but yes it’s not typed out it’s an image lol.

Flag Post

Congrats Thales, if you don’t feel like wanting it ask Speed to fold for me xD. This was fairly interesting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Anyways sorry about the wait with picking the number. Results were that 13 won, ironically enough.

Congratulations, Thales4000. Aren’t you glad that you were the one who picked 13 now? I’ll need your PR2 username. I’m guessing you’re the same Thales4000 in PR2, but in case you want me to fold someone… Yeah.

Instead of using a number generator, I used a list reorganizer and I picked the first one from the reorganized list. So contest over officially. If you would like to see the results, here’s an image. It may not look like an image, but yes it’s not typed out it’s an image lol.

Wow! :D
Thanks!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thales4000:

Thanks!!!

Np, but so are you folding for yourself…?

Flag Post

lol i KNEW you were gonna choose 13…

Flag Post

Thanks!!!

Np, but so are you folding for yourself…?

Yeah, but my folding is slow and 5000 points is a good help for who is working on a Cowboy Hat.

Flag Post

Done folding Thales. Lol you never even completed a WU before I finished. xD I did all the work. Well congrats anyways.

Flag Post

Done folding Thales. Lol you never even completed a WU before I finished. xD I did all the work. Well congrats anyways.

My folding is SLOW AS HELL.
I get FIVE WU points per HOUR!

Flag Post

Lol.

Flag Post

Lol.

Isn’t funny! >:(

Flag Post

I know this is old but, anything for second place? lol

Flag Post

gfthm gh

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glued:

I know this is old but, anything for second place? lol

Sorry no. xD