Unfairly Banned (I guess) (locked)

8 posts

Flag Post

I was chatting with chimmie1337, he/she ask for me get a Top Hat for him/her, so he/she decided give me its password (I DON’T ASK FOR HIM/HER PASSWORD, IT DICIDED GIVE ME PASSWORD, ISN’T MY BLAME). So I tryed to beat The Golden Compass, but on middle of race I get disconnected and when I tryed to log in again I’ve seen chimmie1337 get banned by usb hub for 1 week for “Password Scamming”, but AS I KNOW (I can’t ensure) he/she was NOT scamming no one.

I’ve reported a PM by chimmie1337 but I was thinking was asking for my password, but when I read again I saw it wasn’t asking for my password. Then I’ve apologize, and we continued.

Now I can’t log in too because the ban is tracked on my IP. I’m asking for moderators unban him/her because AS I KNOW (I can’t ensure anything) it wasn’t scamming no one.

If the ban was fair, tell me the ban reason because I’m feeling guilty for him/her ban… :(

Ban here: pr2hub.com/bans/show_record.php?ban_id=75800

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thales4000:

I was chatting with chimmie1337, he/she ask for me get a Top Hat for him/her, so he/she decided give me its password (I DON’T ASK FOR HIM/HER PASSWORD, IT DICIDED GIVE ME PASSWORD, ISN’T MY BLAME). So I tryed to beat The Golden Compass, but on middle of race I get disconnected and when I tryed to log in again I’ve seen chimmie1337 get banned by usb hub for 1 week for “Password Scamming”, but AS I KNOW (I can’t ensure) he/she was NOT scamming no one.

I’ve reported a PM by chimmie1337 but I was thinking was asking for my password, but when I read again I saw it wasn’t asking for my password. Then I’ve apologize, and we continued.

Now I can’t log in too because the ban is tracked on my IP. I’m asking for moderators unban him/her because AS I KNOW (I can’t ensure anything) it wasn’t scamming no one.

If the ban was fair, tell me the ban reason because I’m feeling guilty for him/her ban… :(

Ban here: pr2hub.com/bans/show_record.php?ban_id=75800

Same thing happened to me, but mines 25 years… but its the impact of sharing passwords, thats what someone told me.

Flag Post

Take it up with USB Hub

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sirath01:

Take it up with USB Hub

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

How about not insulting moderators and telling other people to ban evade?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by TravianReports:How about not insulting moderators and telling other people to ban evade?

He doesn’t really mean it, he just does it for the attention. xD So we probably shouldn’t even acknowledge it.

Anyway, bans are discussed privately, not on the forums.
If usb banned you,

you can contact him here on Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/usb_hub
or on JV: http://jiggmin.com/forum.php

Alternatively, post a thread in the Ask a Mod section on JV. (requires an account and it’s private)