Platform Racing 2 Login Error

7 posts

Flag Post

I have tried to login to pr2 this past week and it hasen’t worked, it just says “connecting…” and nothing happens, please tell me anything you guys find out about this to me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pasta57:

I have tried to login to pr2 this past week and it hasen’t worked, it just says “connecting…” and nothing happens, please tell me anything you guys find out about this to me.

Try another browser, clear your cache, etc.

Flag Post

Reload the page.

Flag Post

That happens to me when my cache is filled up. Clear it and try again.

If it still doesn’t work, then try a different browser or wait a little while. (’Cause it might be the rare occasion when the game is down)

Flag Post

Its must be your internet error. It also happends to me very much. You can try other browser (best browser in my opinion is Internet Explorer 8 for XP and 9 for 7 or use Internet Explorer 10) Clear you cache or reload the page. Go to start button, click on run program, then type temp and click ok, delete all the files in it, or check your internet connection. Let me know everything what happends to you! ~Fahim95

Flag Post
Originally posted by animebubble:

If it still doesn’t work, then try a different browser or wait a little while. (’Cause it might be the rare occasion when the game is down)

^That

Flag Post
Originally posted by Superduperguy123:
Originally posted by animebubble:

^That

Oh my gosh you bump a thread 2 months just to say that…