The new update has trolled quesin

13 posts

Flag Post

XD!
The new update trolled Quesin, he may not even be the highest anymore, cuz hes now rank 59, unless he uses the tokens, if he even gets on. XD
.3. Nomnomnom.

Flag Post

Yeah I don’t like the new update, cuz i used the +3 when i was super low rank, and now i have to re-earn so much exp, maybe Jiggmin could’ve just took away the amount of exp it took to rank those +3 instead of taking away 3 ranks. So if your a higher rank you’ll get subtracted a certain amount of exp (worth the smaller level), and not lose 3 levels that you actually spent time earning a huge amount of exp.

Flag Post

He kind of deserves it for being rude to everyone and using macros.

Flag Post

The only way it really trolled him is that he lost a huge load of exp (he could’ve been 65 now). I lost about 20mil myself, and could’ve been 60 right now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Determine:

Yeah I don’t like the new update, cuz i used the +3 when i was super low rank, and now i have to re-earn so much exp, maybe Jiggmin could’ve just took away the amount of exp it took to rank those +3 instead of taking away 3 ranks. So if your a higher rank you’ll get subtracted a certain amount of exp (worth the smaller level), and not lose 3 levels that you actually spent time earning a huge amount of exp.

Originally posted by FDX3:

The only way it really trolled him is that he lost a huge load of exp (he could’ve been 65 now). I lost about 20mil myself, and could’ve been 60 right now.

Well, when the update came out, i got the same ammount of exp, but i just raced and logged out and back in and i ranked up and had 25k on that rank. so… idk.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

Well, when the update came out, i got the same ammount of exp, but i just raced and logged out and back in and i ranked up and had 25k on that rank. so… idk.

That’s completely different.

Flag Post

No… its not. you still have the same ammount of exp but 3 ranks lower.

Flag Post

yeah i gained about 300,000 exp from this update and i ranked up. I like it (:

Flag Post

No… its not. you still have the same ammount of exp but 3 ranks lower.

You obviously don’t know what I’m talking about. If I hadn’t been folded at rank 44, I would still be rank 57 1/2, with 3 tokens in hand. Since I was folded, I was deranked to 54, with 3 tokens in hand. Therefore I lost 20m exp. Surely it’s not hard to understand that.

Flag Post

Actually, I think Quesin is jumping for joy right now.

This means he can rank to 60 (which is way easier than ranking from 62 to 63) and then use the +3 tokens to get himself to rank 63.

+1 Quesin.

Flag Post
Originally posted by animebubble:

This means he can rank to 60 (which is way easier than ranking from 62 to 63) and then use the +3 tokens to get himself to rank 63.

+1 Quesin.

hes gotta rank up first ;p

Flag Post

+1 Quesin.

He is sad… i know quesin very much… he is swearing on Jiggmin… lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fahim95:

+1 Quesin.

He is sad… i know quesin very much… he is swearing on Jiggmin… lol

olol