If pr4 comes out in the summer, when does pr5 come out?

6 posts

Flag Post

when and how will it be? how many hats?

Flag Post

This is false. Until Jiggmin gives another game to another company, there will only be three PRs. PR3 doesn’t deserve to be a PR. =l

But if I had to guess, August 19 2015, it’ll be okay, but Jiggmin will go overboard and add 37 hats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

This is false. Until Jiggmin gives another game to another company, there will only be three PRs. PR3 doesn’t deserve to be a PR. =l

But if I had to guess, August 19 2015, it’ll be okay, but Jiggmin will go overboard and add 37 hats.

you cant say a pr game that was given away to a company isnt a PR, it just doesn’t work that way… its just worse and it was a stupid decision for Jiggy to make to give pr3 away. he still made a portion of the game, but stupid sparkworks wont let him update it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

you cant say a pr game that was given away to a company isnt a PR, it just doesn’t work that way… its just worse and it was a stupid decision for Jiggy to make to give pr3 away. he still made a portion of the game, but stupid sparkworks wont let him update it…

It don’t call it a PR.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

It don’t call it a PR.

Bro i wont deal with it o-o Its a freakkkkkinnn PeepeeAREARE

Flag Post

He hasn’t really even started on PR4 yet as far as I know. (aside from a quick preview)
If there ever is a PR5, you probably won’t be able to expect it anytime soon.