Cowboy Contest page 3

151 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Reserved For What? Spammers?

Flag Post

2 my name is hola78

Flag Post

A reserve is when the OP reserves a post so that they could add more right after the first post if they need to. That’s how I’m using it anyways.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fahim95:

Speed is inactive guys. :c

Yeah I’ve been inactive… I see this thread still hasn’t progressed though. ._.

Hasn’t progress… Well one of my classmate wants to join, so and he don’t have a kongregate account and btw his username is NIHAL90 on PR2… now man, progressed. :P :D

Lawl, what number?

5 btw xD

Flag Post

Labeled as undefined. xD Well the contest is finally over thanks to him.

And the winner is…

Flag Post

SOMEBODY!!!

Flag Post

Winner… is
HEART’s are beating fast almost going to be excited
Wow my heart is beating 1000 times /sec. :O Lol, when are the results coming? Say please… on valentine’s? 14 th
www.kongregate.com

Flag Post

………………………… when is results coming? supe hope it’s me that gets a prize, have been asking loads of people to fold me but no one did. =(

PS, i have 3 rank tokens already… but no crown, about 1800 points i think. stopped folding.

Flag Post

Lol I already had the results. It was just for dramatic suspense. xD The winner is DanielGiraffe! Followed up by STRYKER475 as the runner-up. Canda103 is third. Rienblade is fourth and Dennis2400 is fifth. Please give me your PR2 names and passkeys if you haven’t done so already! If you already have the prize, then tell me and I’ll pass it on to the next person. Keep in mind, if you do not respond with all the information by 5 days after this, I will whisper to you on Kong. If you do not respond to my whisper 5 days after that, I will move the prize to the next person. Full results will be on the first page. Sorry to those of you who have disappointingly lost, but thanks for all your unyielding participation anyways! I’ll close this thread once everyone has given all the valid information. Thanks again and bye!

Flag Post

Nooooooooooooo I lose again. :c I will never have cowboy… and btw not a +1 rank token but anyways i grats them who won, so good bye. ;)

Flag Post

Results

1) DanielGiraffe

2) STRYKER475

3) canda103

4) rienblade

5) Dennis2400

6) xxhurricainxx

7) 0461

8) Fahim95

9) mohannad

10) soowy

11) SkyRoc

12) isk4ll

13) bat99

14) leeisateam

15) Axenth

16) willday

17) undefined

18) syphorax

19) ThePerfectRun

20) winnerboy16

This list was organized www.random.org. The original list is here.

So me was in 8th? :c
Hi
Hi.
I lose, what should I do?
Nothing just cry. :P
LOL
LOL

Flag Post

Speed can I give my spot to fahim?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rienblade:

Speed can I give my spot to fahim?

Yeah if you want.

Flag Post

Can u have another Cb Contest LOLS

Flag Post

Giving me 4th place? o.O do i need a passkey to do that? And btw thanks rienblade c:

Flag Post

YEAH. 2nd PLACE!!! I WANTED THE CROWN THE MOST :)

Flag Post

Can you fold for me now? My PR2 Name is Pimplord11

Flag Post
Originally posted by NSNsabre:

Not in another 5 – 10 years. I guess you’ll just have to wait.

Originally posted by STRYKER475:

I’ll start folding when everyone gives me their username and passkey.

Giving me 4th place? o.O do i need a passkey to do that? And btw thanks rienblade c:

Yes you do. I think you’ll probably get a crown if you give a passkey though lol.

Flag Post

Yes you do. I think you’ll probably get a crown if you give a passkey though lol.

Did I give you everything?

Flag Post

5-10 yrs i’ll probably have quit by then ;(

Flag Post

The passkey is: 3b450374d2d9e9eea8162ef30907ab02
Username: Fahim95

Flag Post

It says the passkey is optional in this contest. Can you fold with out the passkey?

Flag Post

Okay since everyone still hasn’t given me their information, I’ve whispered to the remaining winners, but Dennis2400 has me muted, so I’m bumping 5th place to xxhurricainexx. xD

It says the passkey is optional in this contest. Can you fold with out the passkey?

I mean passkeys are optional in folding, not this contest. If you don’t give me a passkey I’ll fold a lot slower, sorry. Trust me the passkey is yours, they don’t get your email, nor would I. I don’t think 3rd – 5th place will need a passkey, since its only 1 – 1,000 points lol. If they had a passkey it would give them crown within the first WU i think. They can do it nonetheless. You’ll have to if you want a crown. Since it looks like DanielGiraffe isn’t responding, you might get cowboy, and you’ll definitely will need a passkey.

Flag Post

How do I find passkey?

Flag Post

How do I find passkey?

Look on first page please.