Cowboy Contest page 4

151 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fahim95:

Giving me 4th place? o.O do i need a passkey to do that? And btw thanks rienblade c:

No problem Fahim. I mainly wanted crown anyways. Also you just made me just want to give you fourth place.

Flag Post

I don’t have f@h instaled on the computer.

Flag Post

Speedster, I found my passkey. I sent it to you in a Private message

Flag Post

Thanks! Canda is inactive too so yeah… This is so unorganized everyone is so inactive. =/

Flag Post

Everyone is inactive except me!

Flag Post

NOOOOO I LOST =( i’m never gonna get a cowboy, ever. :‘(
WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY :’(

Flag Post
Originally posted by leeisateam:

NOOOOO I LOST =( i’m never gonna get a cowboy, ever. :‘(
WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY :’(

idk leeisateam you will have cowoboy!

Flag Post

Everyone is inactive except me!

I am active.

Flag Post

Since, Daniel had not replied, who will get cowboy?

Flag Post
Originally posted by STRYKER475:

Daniel is alive in PR2 but not here… so as speed say, he will move the price to next person and you are 2nd so you maybe have cowboy! And other peoples are also inactive so me can have crown?!

Flag Post

Daniel is alive in PR2 but not here… so as speed say, he will move the price to next person and you are 2nd so you maybe have cowboy! And other peoples are also inactive so me can have crown?!

k

Flag Post

You know what guys? I really appreciate the people who have given me their passkeys, so I’m gonna list the winners in the order from the results and skip the ones that didn’t give me their passkeys. Heck, I’ll even give crown to 3 – 5…

1) STRYKER735

2) rienblade

3) Fahim95

4) syphorax

5) winnerboy16

Thank you guys alot.

Flag Post

Wait, so I get COWBOY? EPIC!!!

Flag Post

Wait, I get CROWN? Epic

Flag Post

Lol. poor people who are inactive. sux2bethem

Flag Post

Wait, so who gets folded 1st?

Flag Post

Wait, so who gets folded 1st?

Also, since I’ve been playing Minecraft my folding has been slowed down but i should still be able to fold it within 2 weeks… Hopefully. .-.

Flag Post

aww…i could have had 2 crowns…i thought it was pointless giving a passkey if u weren’t in the top 5 :( i don’t even have a passkey anyway

Flag Post

If i don’t get a cowboy in the next 5 yrs i’ll nvr have it (other than sfcm and LE and shooting ppl who have cowboys

Flag Post

You should fold us first before folding stryker… because it must take you 2-1 days for crown… so please :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by NSNsabre:

If i don’t get a cowboy in the next 5 yrs i’ll nvr have it (other than sfcm and LE and shooting ppl who have cowboys

Lawl never give up.

You should fold us first before folding stryker… because it must take you 2-1 days for crown… so please :)

I considered that but idk.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by NSNsabre:

Lawl never give up.

I considered that but idk.

:\

Flag Post

I like the YOU DO. Picture. :)

Flag Post

how many peeps are you folding XD

Flag Post

Kyu, u honestly shouldn’t be in here. You have nothing to do with this.