Cowboy Contest page 5

151 posts

Flag Post

Or do I? forum doesnt say i cant be here. i entered the contest and i didnt get a result. I cant ask a simple question? o.O… you have no reason to jump in and say that i have nothing to do with it either…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by STRYKER475:

Kyu, u honestly shouldn’t be in here. You have nothing to do with this.

Anyone can post in any thread.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glued:
Originally posted by STRYKER475:

Kyu, u honestly shouldn’t be in here. You have nothing to do with this.

Anyone can post in any thread.

^ty
200th post!!! :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

how many peeps are you folding XD

Five. Congrats on 200 posts. =b

Originally posted by STRYKER475:

Kyu, u honestly shouldn’t be in here. You have nothing to do with this.

This isn’t a private discussion. He’s allowed here.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

how many peeps are you folding XD

Five. Congrats on 200 posts. =b

Originally posted by STRYKER475:

Kyu, u honestly shouldn’t be in here. You have nothing to do with this.

This isn’t a private discussion. He’s allowed here.

Fold me 1st!

 
Flag Post

It’s just annoying…

 
Flag Post

So your annoyed by me being here?

 
Flag Post

Screw it, u can do wat u want here. IDC.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by STRYKER475:

Kyu, u honestly shouldn’t be in here. You have nothing to do with this.

Originally posted by STRYKER475:

Screw it, u can do wat u want here. IDC.

I just want to know why your so against of my being, being here.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:
Originally posted by Glued:
Originally posted by STRYKER475:

Kyu, u honestly shouldn’t be in here. You have nothing to do with this.

Anyone can post in any thread.

^ty
200th post!!! :D

I have just a few more posts than you :P (Although I think you will pass me since I’m not active)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Glued:
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:
Originally posted by Glued:
Originally posted by STRYKER475:

Kyu, u honestly shouldn’t be in here. You have nothing to do with this.

Anyone can post in any thread.

^ty
200th post!!! :D

I have just a few more posts than you :P (Although I think you will pass me since I’m not active)

Lol im not very active either. i just check daily… or try XD idk rlly.

 
Flag Post

how about having a trapmatch to decide who REALLY deserves the EPIC prizes?? :)

i think i deserve a cowboy/crown, but random selection is stupid……. :/

 
Flag Post

Hmm… please fold us 1st before Stryker735

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by leeisateam:

how about having a trapmatch to decide who REALLY deserves the EPIC prizes?? :)

i think i deserve a cowboy/crown, but random selection is stupid……. :/

Nooooooo thats not possible

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by leeisateam:

how about having a trapmatch to decide who REALLY deserves the EPIC prizes?? :)

i think i deserve a cowboy/crown, but random selection is stupid……. :/

I don’t think a trapmatch would decide it. Someone could really want it to race with, but be bad at traps… It shouldn’t just be based on a single skill that not everyone has. Random is at least a bit more fair. If you want to make it different how about you make your own? At least I gave you a chance to win.

Originally posted by Fahim95:

Hmm… please fold us 1st before Stryker735

You already asked me like 6 times. I’m not doing it unless he agrees to be skipped.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Fahim95:

Hmm… please fold us 1st before Stryker735

I’m not Stryker735, I’m STRYKER475. :) Also, I want to be folded first.

 
Flag Post

patience!!!!
or else you will be last XD.
maybe…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by leeisateam:

how about having a trapmatch to decide who REALLY deserves the EPIC prizes?? :)

i think i deserve a cowboy/crown, but random selection is stupid……. :/

i would probably win lol. (or close)
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by STRYKER475:
Originally posted by Fahim95:

Hmm… please fold us 1st before Stryker735

I’m not Stryker735, I’m STRYKER475. :) Also, I want to be folded first.

i type 7 lol xD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by leeisateam:

how about having a trapmatch to decide who REALLY deserves the EPIC prizes?? :)

i think i deserve a cowboy/crown, but random selection is stupid……. :/

I don’t think a trapmatch would decide it. Someone could really want it to race with, but be bad at traps… It shouldn’t just be based on a single skill that not everyone has. Random is at least a bit more fair. If you want to make it different how about you make your own? At least I gave you a chance to win.

Originally posted by Fahim95:

Hmm… please fold us 1st before Stryker735


You already asked me like 6 times. I’m not doing it unless he agrees to be skipped.

Ok, patience.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by leeisateam:

how about having a trapmatch to decide who REALLY deserves the EPIC prizes?? :)

i think i deserve a cowboy/crown, but random selection is stupid……. :/

I don’t think a trapmatch would decide it. Someone could really want it to race with, but be bad at traps… It shouldn’t just be based on a single skill that not everyone has. Random is at least a bit more fair. If you want to make it different how about you make your own? At least I gave you a chance to win.



“if you want to make it different how about you make your own”? what? i can’t fold, that’s why i came here in the first place xD
I was just suggesting what could you use for the next CB contest, if you are holding another one. maybe, the best trapper has 20 chances, the 2nd best trapper has 19 chances….. the 20th trapper has 1 chance. all still has a chance! :) and the random noobs that join the contest which are like less than rank 20 will be more filtered out than those hardcore no-life PR2 players… if you folded a noob a cowboy, and he quits 1 week later…. it’s a waste.
 
Flag Post

… nevermind i suck at quoting posts. i wanted to say,

“if you want to make it different how about you make your own”? what? i can’t fold, that’s why i came here in the first place xD
I was just suggesting what could you use for the next CB contest, if you are holding another one. maybe, the best trapper has 20 chances, the 2nd best trapper has 19 chances….. the 20th trapper has 1 chance. all still has a chance! :) and the random noobs that join the contest which are like less than rank 20 will be more filtered out than those hardcore no-life PR2 players… if you folded a noob a cowboy, and he quits 1 week later…. it’s a waste.

 
Flag Post

264 points! Thank you speed! :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by leeisateam:

… nevermind i suck at quoting posts. i wanted to say,

“if you want to make it different how about you make your own”? what? i can’t fold, that’s why i came here in the first place xD
I was just suggesting what could you use for the next CB contest, if you are holding another one. maybe, the best trapper has 20 chances, the 2nd best trapper has 19 chances….. the 20th trapper has 1 chance. all still has a chance! :) and the random noobs that join the contest which are like less than rank 20 will be more filtered out than those hardcore no-life PR2 players… if you folded a noob a cowboy, and he quits 1 week later…. it’s a waste.

Well like i said I wanted to make this fair for those who can’t trap. Also, I was being sarcastic when I told you to make your own.

 
Flag Post

Speed, are you going to fold me in a week? Just wondering.