Cowboy Contest page 6

151 posts

Flag Post

i would probably be the easiest 1 to fold here bcos i’m idle due to new cpu @ 27833 points (bummer) it takes a week to download D:

Flag Post

I just got a message saying “Welcome to Team Jiggmin”. Thanks Speed! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by STRYKER475:

Np!

Flag Post

When do you think I’ll get crown?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

FAQ

Whats your PPD? (by Reisyukaku)
5,000 is what F@H estimated, but it takes me 2 days to complete a work unit, and each gives me about 10,000 points, so basically 5,000 points anyways.

This ^

Flag Post

Np!

I was already got a message, Welcome to Team Jiggmin, 1 year ago and now i got this——> http://prntscr.com/utur6
Idk if you fold me or i do it myself because i complete 250/250 on F@H and got 264 points, i will wait for your foldings! Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fahim95:

Np!

I was already got a message, Welcome to Team Jiggmin, 1 year ago and now i got this——> http://prntscr.com/utur6
Idk if you fold me or i do it myself because i complete 250/250 on F@H and got 264 points, i will wait for your foldings! Thanks!

Yeah that was yourself. I haven’t started on you yet. I’m glad you’re folding yourself! It will really speed up the process and I’m glad. Thanks!

Flag Post

I have 3007 points. Only 1993 more points to go to get crown! And then…Cowboy!

Flag Post

Np!

Yeah that was yourself. I haven’t started on you yet. I’m glad you’re folding yourself! It will really speed up the process and I’m glad. Thanks!

If I folded… then its Yaaaaaahooooooooo!

Flag Post

I’m 3rd so when i get folded, after 1 month?

Flag Post

Probably after Speed folds me the Cowboy.

Flag Post

If this contest isn’t closed, my username is saurus23. Fold me last of all your gonna fold… and a big THANKS to you if you do so :)

Flag Post

CONTEST CLOSED

kthxbai :D

Sorry mate! :/

Originally posted by lol46:

If this contest isn’t closed, my username is saurus23. Fold me last of all your gonna fold… and a big THANKS to you if you do so :)

Flag Post

SO CLOSE, but yet so far…

Flag Post

I GOT THE CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YAY!!! THNX ALOT!!! When I get the Cowboy from this, I will thank you soooooo much :)

Flag Post

I GOT THE CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YAY!!! THNX ALOT!!! When I get the Cowboy from this, I will thank you soooooo much :)

Aghhhh…… I can’t wait now…! I’m out of control :@ LOL

Flag Post

You have to wait for awhile. He’s going to fold me a cowboy…

Flag Post

Quote post please…

Flag Post

Quote post please…

ok

Flag Post

Quote post please…

ok

It seems you are much active on this forum either than JV Lol

Flag Post

Bad news guys! My computer’s power supply was really horrible and now my computer won’t work. It was already folding slowly before, but yeah, I won’t be able to fold on my laptop at all. Sorry guys i owe you all. D: I’ll make it up to you eventually.

Flag Post

Oh, that’s why you stopped folding for me at 5011.

Flag Post

Bad news guys! My computer’s power supply was really horrible and now my computer won’t work. It was already folding slowly before, but yeah, I won’t be able to fold on my laptop at all. Sorry guys i owe you all. D: I’ll make it up to you eventually.

Your power is horrible? Ok I fold the winners. :P (Just Jowking xD) I need to fold myself now but my power supply and PPD are low and fold badly… But anyways i try up :D

Flag Post

fold me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i’ll give you rank 35+ if you do!!!!!! fold me a crown pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :’(

Flag Post

Aw. I guess that means… bleh. its alright.