New Hat Ideas

29 posts

Flag Post

Feel free to post any hat ideas below! Post the name of the hat and what it does. Maybe we can even send some ideas to Jiggmin. Have fun and be creative! I’ll get it started. Happy Hat: Gives player + 3 all stats when wearing.

Flag Post

There’s an Ultimate Suggestions thread for this.

Flag Post

what she said ^

Flag Post

ummm.. Ninja Hat: Invisible on map.

Flag Post

Hm..Some type of jokester looking hat.Ability to disguise yourself as another player.

Flag Post

Quickmove: Proppeler hat without proppeler but with wings. It gives you +20 Speed and allows you to fly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Superduperguy123:

Quickmove: Proppeler hat without proppeler but with wings. It gives you +20 Speed and allows you to fly.

+20 speed and flying. o_o

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

e.e ikr, speed. 20+speed=overpowered.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

Eh, well, im just saying the idea. A hard way to get it, too. And besides, cowboy is overpowered is what you are saying. It makes you fly as well as make all stats 150 until you hit a mine or so. Mabye to get it should be….Become rank 50??

Flag Post

Eh, well, im just saying the idea. A hard way to get it, too. And besides, cowboy is overpowered is what you are saying. It makes you fly as well as make all stats 150 until you hit a mine or so. Mabye to get it should be….Become rank 50??
But cowboy you have to fold 100,000 points on F@H. And if you made a hat that was made to get after rank 50, that would be pretty much impossible without sim. cowboy is enough.

Flag Post

Lol wut. Rank 50 is harder for me than folding 100,000 points. With folding you just sit there doing nothing, but when you get to rank 50, it takes like months of simming. . And by what it sounds like, your hat is way worse than a cowboy hat anyways. So basically you want two overpowered hats, with the second one being worse and yet harder to get than the first one. Like suicide said, cowboy hat is enough.

Flag Post

Lol wut. Rank 50 is harder for me than folding 100,000 points. With folding you just sit there doing nothing, but when you get to rank 50, it takes like months of simming. . And by what it sounds like, your hat is way worse than a cowboy hat anyways. So basically you want two overpowered hats, with the second one being worse and yet harder to get than the first one. Like suicide said, cowboy hat is enough.

Yup. Like I said… its literally almost impossible without simming…

Flag Post

Guys, :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwoShue:

Already been said, apparently no one listens to us. :L

Flag Post

^that.

Flag Post

^that.

I know it was said, I just thought I’d point it out once again, so maybe someone would take to sense, haha! :)

Flag Post

^that.

I know it was said, I just thought I’d point it out once again, so maybe someone would take to sense, haha! :)

e.e yeah… maybe… but meh.

Flag Post

We know but how about the the Gunner hat which,if hopped on you die. only availible once. gotten through 1000000 points worth of folding OR rank 27

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxhurricainxx:

We know but how about the the Gunner hat which,if hopped on you die. only availible once. gotten through 1000000 points worth of folding OR rank 27

It Is red,black and blue with cats on it.

Flag Post

use “edit post” derp

Flag Post

time stopper hat/clock hat.
Only the owner can pick it up if it falls. so it can not be picked up by others.
Effect: stops the clock for only the owner for 1 minute.
How to get it: beat a any campaign level with 4 players. players have to be your level.
Stat thief hat:
Effect: steals 5 stats form all the competitors and gives them to you for one race.
How to get: go undefeated in all of the campaign levels once. 1st place

Flag Post
Originally posted by lollmaster:

time stopper hat/clock hat.
Only the owner can pick it up if it falls. so it can not be picked up by others.
Effect: stops the clock for only the owner for 1 minute.
How to get it: beat a any campaign level with 4 players. players have to be your level.
Stat thief hat:
Effect: steals 5 stats form all the competitors and gives them to you for one race.
How to get: go undefeated in all of the campaign levels once. 1st place

again, no

Flag Post

Pirate hat:gives a sword at the start of the race
Police hat:gives a gun at the start of the race
Spartan hat:gives 3 hearts in deathmatch
Luigi or mario hat: gives 20+ Jump And when you press space it shoots fireballs

Flag Post

p hat:when others touch u they won’t be moving for 5 seconds.
heart hat:makes u get a extra life
car hat:makes u get 10 extra speed
dragon hat:let’s u get a laser at the begining
jumpstart hat jr.:gives u a headstart of 1 second

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlGiraudA:

Pirate hat:gives a sword at the start of the race
Police hat:gives a gun at the start of the race
Spartan hat:gives 3 hearts in deathmatch
Luigi or mario hat: gives 20+ Jump And when you press space it shoots fireballs

no and

Originally posted by SpencerB22:

p hat:when others touch u they won’t be moving for 5 seconds.
heart hat:makes u get a extra life
car hat:makes u get 10 extra speed
dragon hat:let’s u get a laser at the begining
jumpstart hat jr.:gives u a headstart of 1 second

how about no? :D