Jiggmin Hat

26 posts

Flag Post

www.jiggmin.com/threads/92731-­Jigg-Hat Check the Jiggmin hat! Idea by tommy 8 WHAT IT DOES= You can jump over opponent’s head like in Platform Racing 1! Please post this idea on Motley Monday It would be awesome… the 12th hat! ~Fahim95

 
Flag Post

Do I get a HAt???

 
Flag Post

I think we just might see it added tomorrow. :)

 
Flag Post

…Shouldn’t this be in Ultimate Suggestions too?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

…Shouldn’t this be in Ultimate Suggestions too?

Why not!

 
Flag Post

Jiggmin hat will be on next monday (I thought so) Jiggmin say that he may publish Jiggmin hat! Not sure, if he not publish or do it later…
Motley monday ep.9 Hats Stash! ’’here’’:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKFs1E8ia5
‘’*This hat isn’t useful*’’
I found some guys saying Jiggmin hat is useless. :’(
Message from jcornfrasto: jiggmin hat issssss useles!
Edit: Why useless?!

 
Flag Post

Jiggmin hat is useful or not?
95% of people think that Jiggmin hat is useless and the rest agrees with it. Why people think that it is useless? Anyways the updates of jigmmin hat (also called jigg hat)!
Quote from Tommy 8
Update 5: Changed the way you earn it. Again. Thanks Thales and everyone else who suggested this!
Update 4: Added quote from Jiggmin. (Thanks Speedblur!)
Update 3: Changed the way you earn the hat.
Update 2: Improved design. Now with added bubbles! (The old design can still be found here: http://i47.tinypic.com/11h8cxd.png)
Update 1: Changed what it does. Thanks 4Chan!

Wow… well the new style of the hat is on JV’s thread http://www.jiggmin.com/threads/92731-­Jigg-Hat

 
Flag Post

Added one hour ago C:<

 
Flag Post

Jiggmin Hat released!

You guys know that Jiggmin hat has realesed! Cool and how to earn it? Well its so hard to earn it… even hard to get cowboy hat or thief. :c


Where is Jiggmin Hat? -——-

Jiggmin hide it somewhere in PR2… and we need to find it out. Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfdQUhwn_U
OMG lol now see that how can you find that hat. xD
P.S I too don’t know where Jigg has hide it.

 
Flag Post

OK so jiggmin hid it we need to find it search random levels we will find it soon… Liz

 
Flag Post

Jigg hat has discoverd!

Yeah, I got Jigg! Do you want? Here’s a hint: A exact level from PR1… and near a pit, 45 seconds. :P Try to see peoples disscussing about Jigg hat.

 
Flag Post

Does everyone have it yet? ;)
Jiggmin was tricky.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Does everyone have it yet? ;)
Jiggmin was tricky.

Not everyone… but some peoples still saying to newbies :c and so like that every one will have jigg hat :c.

 
Flag Post

i said there was gonna be a jiggmin hat like 2 months ago. no one believed me!

 
Flag Post

See this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ZSqcy9CsU

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Fahim95:
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Does everyone have it yet? ;)
Jiggmin was tricky.

Not everyone… but some peoples still saying to newbies :c and so like that every one will have jigg hat :c.

Originally posted by Fahim95:

See this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ZSqcy9CsU

Hmm… You were sad 9 days ago about people revealing where the Jigg Hat is and now you post this? xD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by Fahim95:
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Does everyone have it yet? ;)
Jiggmin was tricky.

Not everyone… but some peoples still saying to newbies :c and so like that every one will have jigg hat :c.

Originally posted by Fahim95:

See this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ZSqcy9CsU

Hmm… You were sad 9 days ago about people revealing where the Jigg Hat is and now you post this? xD

Lol yea man yeah yeah thats right oh yeah man oh yeh! :P What
Although, I dont understand
LOL

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Fahim95:

Jiggmin Hat released!

You guys know that Jiggmin hat has realesed! Cool and how to earn it? Well its so hard to earn it&#8230; even hard to get cowboy hat or thief. :c


Where is Jiggmin Hat? -&#8212;&#8212;-

Jiggmin hide it somewhere in PR2&#8230; and we need to find it out. Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfdQUhwn_U
OMG lol now see that how can you find that hat. xD
P.S I too don&#8217;t know where Jigg has hide it.

Originally posted by Fahim95:

Jiggmin Hat released!

You guys know that Jiggmin hat has realesed! Cool and how to earn it? Well its so hard to earn it&#8230; even hard to get cowboy hat or thief. :c


Where is Jiggmin Hat? -&#8212;&#8212;-

Jiggmin hide it somewhere in PR2&#8230; and we need to find it out. Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfdQUhwn_U
OMG lol now see that how can you find that hat. xD
P.S I too don&#8217;t know where Jigg has hide it.

 
Flag Post

Hi guys, I know where it is. It is called the jigg hat. You have to search Zephir by username. On page 5, you should find a level called Buto (EXACT) Play it. At the middle, you will see a break up with two mountains floating. And 42 seconds, the jigg hat will fall. Jump for your chances and grap it when you have a chance to. Here is a link to show you what I mean. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaV_kz4grII

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegeta9999:

Hi guys, I know where it is. It is called the jigg hat. You have to search Zephir by username. On page 5, you should find a level called Buto (EXACT) Play it. At the middle, you will see a break up with two mountains floating. And 42 seconds, the jigg hat will fall. Jump for your chances and grap it when you have a chance to. Here is a link to show you what I mean. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaV_kz4grII

Congratulations! You’re like 2 weeks late. Are you proud? I bet you’re proud, bro. :DDDDDDDDDD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegeta9999:

Hi guys, I know where it is. It is called the jigg hat. You have to search Zephir by username. On page 5, you should find a level called Buto (EXACT) Play it. At the middle, you will see a break up with two mountains floating. And 42 seconds, the jigg hat will fall. Jump for your chances and grap it when you have a chance to. Here is a link to show you what I mean. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaV_kz4grII

Lol man i already have video link above… why you posted bro?!

 
Flag Post

go to search and search reTHiR go to page 5 and click buto exact wait at this gap where you can fall off map (2 spaces) waait untill clock hits 48sec then a hat will fall be ready to catch it then finish before time is up.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sonic_heroes:

go to search and search reTHiR go to page 5 and click buto exact wait at this gap where you can fall off map (2 spaces) waait untill clock hits 48sec then a hat will fall be ready to catch it then finish before time is up.

Oh look, this one is 4 months late. You must be even more proud than that other guy. c:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by sonic_heroes:

go to search and search reTHiR go to page 5 and click buto exact wait at this gap where you can fall off map (2 spaces) waait untill clock hits 48sec then a hat will fall be ready to catch it then finish before time is up.

Oh look, this one is 4 months late. You must be even more proud than that other guy. c:

There’s no need to be snide, Speedster. Plenty of people don’t have the Jigg Hat yet.
(including my five dozen alts)

 
Flag Post

I think i have a right to sneer at him if there’s like 2 posts in this thread stating the relatively same thing. Granted, it would be hard for the common people to figure out the location without much of a lead like when Jigg Hat first came out, but there are so many guides to it now. Don’t you find it a little pointless for someone to make another post for it?