PR2 Folding@Home Q:s an A:s page 15

372 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by Caligurl4Life:

I don’t understand how to see how many points I have…. someone tried to help me but I still don’t understand. PLEASE can someone thoroughly help me figure it out step by step???? I know about P.P.D but isn’t that just How much points you can get in a day not how much you have total?

Click the F@HControl icon in the taskbar, click your name, and watch a new page opens up with all your F@H informat

I don’t understand how to see how many points I have…. someone tried to help me but I still don’t understand. PLEASE can someone thoroughly help me figure it out step by step???? I know about P.P.D but isn’t that just How much points you can get in a day not how much you have total?

Click the F@HControl icon in the taskbar, click your name, and watch a new page opens up with all your F@H information.

Is it the “Total Score”? I still do not understand… :/ (idk how this doubling happened but I’m new to forums)

Flag Post

Click the F@HControl icon in the taskbar, click your name, and watch a new page opens up with all your F@H informat

Click the F@HControl icon in the taskbar, click your name, and watch a new page opens up with all your F@H information.

Is it the “Total Score”? I still do not understand… :/ (idk how this doubling happened but I’m new to forums)

Yes this is the total score of all your F@H teams. Since I’m assuming you haven’t folded for another team, this is the accumulated points for Team Jiggmin under your user name.

Flag Post

Yes this is the total score of all your F@H teams. Since I’m assuming you haven’t folded for another team, this is the accumulated points for Team Jiggmin under your user name.

Thank you very much.

Flag Post

Thank you very much.

No problem. =]

Flag Post

So the number of folding depends on other teams numbers in folding? Or is it Jiggmin?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T23:

So the number of folding depends on other teams numbers in folding? Or is it Jiggmin?

…What?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576T23:

…What?

Answer me.

Flag Post

When the WU finishes, it says the ETA is ‘Unknown’ and the Progress is 99.99%.. This has been going on for a few days each time I get onto my computer and I don’t understand what’s going on with it..

Flag Post

can someone fold me in PR2? my username is enipenny

Flag Post

When the WU finishes, it says the ETA is ‘Unknown’ and the Progress is 99.99%.. This has been going on for a few days each time I get onto my computer and I don’t understand what’s going on with it..

Weird never seen this kind of problem. Have you checked your internet connection?

Flag Post

Lat night, it went down to the 800s. Now for some reason, its 2200. Does it go higher in the morning or something? (also, is 3+ still 1k or 500?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nowaitforme102:

Lat night, it went down to the 800s. Now for some reason, its 2200. Does it go higher in the morning or something? (also, is 3+ still 1k or 500?

The time of day does nothing to the amount of points you get.

3+ is still 1000, though.

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

Do you do anything or just open up display or something?

Flag Post

Is it your pr2 name or your kongregate’s?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Liberationer:

Is it your pr2 name or your kongregate’s?

You put your PR2 name in the Username box.

Flag Post

It really sucks that they took, Life With PlayStation, off the PS3 Console. Now i have to wait till i get my new computer because the computer i’m using now will get me like 250 Points a day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Langley:

It really sucks that they took, Life With PlayStation, off the PS3 Console. Now i have to wait till i get my new computer because the computer i’m using now will get me like 250 Points a day.

Better than nothing. Are you sure that getting 2 hats for a Flash game is so important that you would spend money on a brand new computer to get them?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Langley:

Better than nothing. Are you sure that getting 2 hats for a Flash game is so important that you would spend money on a brand new computer to get them?

No, i’m just getting a new computer because this one is pretty old.

Flag Post

For mac?

Flag Post

Im just now folding and its 2014… well i put in the team number(143016) and when i tried to put in my pr2 username it said …“User name must be a non-empty string containing only alphanumeric characters, standard punctuation and no white-space.”… this is a problem because my user name has a white space in between badboys and 15…. “badboys 15”

Flag Post
Originally posted by midnightsnck:

Im just now folding and its 2014… well i put in the team number(143016) and when i tried to put in my pr2 username it said …“User name must be a non-empty string containing only alphanumeric characters, standard punctuation and no white-space.”… this is a problem because my user name has a white space in between badboys and 15…. “badboys 15”

badboys_15
type that