platform racing 2 help (lost password) (locked)

35 posts

Flag Post

Ok so I forgot my password on platform racing 2, so i said i want my password e-mailed to me. I typed in my email and it even says that it was the right email address! But I didnt recieve any messages! In fact, I made a new account and put my other email in, said email password, and it worked! Is the problem my email address (even though its right) is it the account

Flag Post
Originally posted by jdkornuta:

Ok so I forgot my password on platform racing 2, so i said i want my password e-mailed to me. I typed in my email and it even says that it was the right email address! But I didnt recieve any messages! In fact, I made a new account and put my other email in, said email password, and it worked! Is the problem my email address (even though its right) is it the account

Maybe you should wait some time before freaking out, as you know lots of people send Missing/Forgot Password reports and it might take some time, if you want I can give you my Account. I believe, I’m Rank 16 or 17, if you want it leave a whisper on my profile.

Flag Post

You might also want to check your junkmail folder just to make sure it didn’t get flagged as spam.

Flag Post

Belongs in PR2 section.

Check spam folder, or just try to remember your password. I can’t think of much else what I should say.

Flag Post

Good call – I’m moving this to the PR2 forum.

Flag Post

someone changed my platform racing 2 password and i didn’t set up an email

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eddie429:

As far as I know, having an e-mail is the only way to get your password back. If you didn’t set one up, your account may be lost. :(

Flag Post

I have been playing this game ever since it came out and i know that there is no other way to get it back than to make another one. i you want me to sim your guy i will be happy to if you want

Flag Post

I have a problem like that. Only, I didn’t enter an e-mail address when I signed up. Is there any way that I can get my password from some other means?

Flag Post
Originally posted by trmbnr:

I have a problem like that. Only, I didn’t enter an e-mail address when I signed up. Is there any way that I can get my password from some other means?

Not that I know of. You may want to see if Jiggmin can do anything about it (contact@jiggmin.com) but it’s kind of unlikely. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by jdkornuta:

Check your Spam Folder.

Or, wait awhile.

Or you may have entered the wrong email address when you made the account? I dunno, you said it said it was the right email…I haven’t had to do that in ages.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aj2478:

I have been playing this game ever since it came out and i know that there is no other way to get it back than to make another one. i you want me to sim your guy i will be happy to if you want

I could help Sim as well Just leave me a Private Message

Flag Post

My e-mail has changed since I was with Mozilla, but since that is gone, I was wondering…
Can I change my e-mail?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tiginator:

My e-mail has changed since I was with Mozilla, but since that is gone, I was wondering…
Can I change my e-mail?

I think you can change it from your account screen.

Flag Post

u cannot change your email

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiraninja:

You can, because I once saw’ set email’ even once I had set it, so it is possible…

Flag Post

sry dude unless u somehow get the email u might as well make a new one…….thats y i have an alt account i let people sim with it cuz its only rank 22 then when its rank 27 ill get it crown :) XD

Flag Post

You can, because I once saw’ set email’ even once I had set it, so it is possible…

I can’t change email though =/

Flag Post

it is a bug, happens to me too..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thomasgrox:

it is a bug, happens to me too..

I hate that bug.

Flag Post

Then that must have been a glitch.

Once your email is set, you cannot change it.

Flag Post

That’s if you hadn’t had set an e-mail in the first place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

As far as I know, having an e-mail is the only way to get your password back. If you didn’t set one up, your account may be lost. :(

Z, this is a bumped thread from like a year ago, Arent you gonna warn the bumper?

Flag Post
Originally posted by IRowk666:
Originally posted by Zshadow:

Z, this is a bumped thread from like a year ago, Arent you gonna warn the bumper?

It was on-topic/relevant, so no harm.

Flag Post

Hmm, Fair enough, You usually lock bumped threads anyway, Thought I’d let you know.