Ask a Moderator page 60

1603 posts

Flag Post

Anime beat me to the punch there! Thank you, inu. :)

Adding on to what she said, there will not always be a moderator or admin online.
That’s why Jiggmin added the ignore button. It’s self-moderation, and it does work!
It’s easy to feel the need to depend on mods, but really, your PR2 experience is what you make it out to be.

Flag Post

My replys keep getting removed!

Flag Post

Thats not an issue regarding this game.

Flag Post

Why is the minimap on every PR2 level slightly distorted? Why can’t the minimap just show every block as a square?

Flag Post

how come when i harass a mod it makes it an automatic hour to day ban, but when a user harrases me its a 15 sec warning

just because mods can ban and have a blue name means they are more importent then the great me, wow

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

how come when i harass a mod it makes it an automatic hour to day ban, but when a user harrases me its a 15 sec warning

just because mods can ban and have a blue name means they are more importent then the great me, wow

Mods earned thier respect.

Flag Post

can mods stop baning ppl for years

Flag Post
Originally posted by riddleschool:

You shouldn’t be getting banned at all, riddleschool. :P

We are required to give two warnings before any bans, with a few exceptions.
(inappropriate links, accounts created only to troll/spam, etc.)

Flag Post

i got banned for no reason 2
for a year i got banned :(

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by minikelso:

i got banned for no reason 2
for a year i got banned :(

You would not get banned for ‘no reason’.
If you really feel your were banned unjustly, PM the mod who banned you, or an admin with your ban link to appeal it.

Flag Post

Zshadow,
What is the number for Team Jiggmin in F@H?

Flag Post

Flag Post

I make accounts only to troll and I make it to rank 34 before I get them banned lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZWolf007:

I make accounts only to troll and I make it to rank 34 before I get them banned lol.

I don’t think all my accounts’ ranks added up even equals that. xD

What is “trolling” anyway?

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

It’s where if you do it enough, you get promoted to a moderator. :) You should try it. XD

Flag Post

Hello, I’m french so my english isn’t very good, but I think it’s here we should go if we have problems in the game. It’s about my race ||Cube|Race||, it has about 700 plays, and, I don’t know why, now it doesnt work, I can’t load the map, save, Or play on this map, i’m very very sad cause I was attach to this lvl, pls can you help me … :( I hope there is a solution, GugusX9000.

Flag Post

Hi. For some random reason my ip address has been blocked from this game as a result of flooding and b/e !pro racer! (don’t know what that means) but from my memory i have only ever written two things; saying hi to the server and asking to play my level. I’m only a level 9 player who has been banned for 4 YEARS. I’d like to know what has happened as this is like my favourite game. My account name is “HatFactoryWorker” so yeah. Please reply thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mitch1234567890:

Hi. For some random reason my ip address has been blocked from this game as a result of flooding and b/e !pro racer! (don’t know what that means) but from my memory i have only ever written two things; saying hi to the server and asking to play my level. I’m only a level 9 player who has been banned for 4 YEARS. I’d like to know what has happened as this is like my favourite game. My account name is “HatFactoryWorker” so yeah. Please reply thanks.

!Pro Racer! was banned at the time when another account on the same IP started flooding the chat. That’s why it was banned for b/e flooding. (By the way, b/e means ban evading.)

Flag Post

How do you tie your shoes?

Flag Post

It’s where if you do it enough, you get promoted to a moderator. :) You should try it. XD

DO not trust this person. He is trolling you. ^^
Trolling is a kind of being mean. Just search “trololol” on youtube.

Flag Post

How do you tie your shoes?

Let’s try and be a little more serious with our questions, please. :P

Flag Post

What is Simming?

Flag Post

How do you even troll in this game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Utility:

How do you even troll in this game?

I suppose you can ‘troll’ in PR2 by playing with the rules.