Ask a Moderator page 61

1605 posts

Flag Post

just sharing, you don’t need to create a space level just to get the moon hat, for those who are lazy to do so.
simply play “redemption” by cooldude90 (derron campaign bottom right level), and you need to play it 4p (full house) and beat all the players. good luck getting moon hat, guys!
i know this isn’t a question for the “ASK a moderator” thread, but it is some pretty useful information.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingdweeb1:

What is Simming?

please answer my question

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Simming: collecting experience by defeating other accounts, own or not, in repeated races, in a way that such a defeat is certain before the race occurs, and is independent of racing skill, chance, and all other traits of the players and/or accounts involved. ~aaaaaa123456789

Flag Post
Originally posted by animebubble:

Simming: collecting experience by defeating other accounts, own or not, in repeated races, in a way that such a defeat is certain before the race occurs, and is independent of racing skill, chance, and all other traits of the players and/or accounts involved. ~aaaaaa123456789

Hey, that sounds familiar! :P

Anyway, in case you didn’t notice… that definition would include macroing! This is not a coincidence. What people call “macroing” is actually “macroing simming” (the only reason why I don’t put “macroing simming” in ban reasons, is because some people would go “omg u ban 4 sim u bad mod !!1!1!!”).

If you don’t know, the difference between simming and macroing is, that simming is done by the actual player, playing each level by manually clicking and pressing keys, while macroing is done by the computer, without requiring the player’s intervention in every race.

(And of course, simming is allowed, while macroing is not, getting you rather large bans if you do it.)

Flag Post

Okay, let’s say I got 5,000 points on F@H, and then I change my F@H username.
Will I still get crown in ~72 hours?
Or is it when I finish a WU the crown is sent?

Flag Post

My name is doomster on fah please fold me

Flag Post
Originally posted by TM72:

My name is doomster on fah please fold me

This isn’t really the place/thread to ask to be folded…

Originally posted by cardevon123:

Okay, let’s say I got 5,000 points on F@H, and then I change my F@H username.
Will I still get crown in ~72 hours?
Or is it when I finish a WU the crown is sent?

The account you fold for is the account that will get the crown. Does that answer your question?

Flag Post

Folding is not so hard… It just take some time!

Flag Post

How do lvls get on today’s best

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXtwizterXx:

How do lvls get on today’s best

I believe levels that are rated the highest in a day and/or played the most get into the Today’s Best section.

That’s just my guess, really. I think that’s how it works.

Flag Post

Just… PR2 getting bad users, spammers, hackers etc. There should more staff members. Search up this user on Pr2: Holvan
He is Rank 4 with 10 hats! :\

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fahim95:

Just… PR2 getting bad users, spammers, hackers etc. There should more staff members. Search up this user on Pr2: Holvan

I think we have plenty of mods. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:
Originally posted by Fahim95:

I think we have plenty of mods. :)

Do you search Holvan on PR2?

Flag Post

My IP adress has been banned by the mod usb hub for password scamming. But I haven’t scammed for passwords. Maybe it was a mistake, and if so, LET ME PLAY AGAIN. But otherwise, I do NOT respect fake-bans. Answer would be appreciated.

Flag Post

I found a hacker, but I dont know how to send it to an admin…

Flag Post
Originally posted by saurus23:

My IP adress has been banned by the mod usb hub for password scamming. But I haven’t scammed for passwords. Maybe it was a mistake, and if so, LET ME PLAY AGAIN. But otherwise, I do NOT respect fake-bans. Answer would be appreciated.

PM me with the link to it and we can discuss it privately.

Originally posted by optimuswhat:

I found a hacker, but I dont know how to send it to an admin…

It’s really easy, don’t worry.
Just read the little section in this thread about reporting hackers.

Flag Post

Is it possible for a moderator to update this thread? Because bisser777 and acreptor aren’t moderators any more sadly, Plus there many new ones…

Flag Post
Originally posted by NickCharming:

Is it possible for a moderator to update this thread? Because bisser777 and acreptor aren’t moderators any more sadly, Plus there many new ones…

Although Arceptor did retire and is no longer a moderator, Bisser777 is still a mod but on a different name/account. He is now known as Tri Oxide.

Though I perfectly agree with you, this thread does need to be updated.

Flag Post

A PR2 moderator? No.
A PR2 mod who’s a forum mod on Kongregate? Definitely. xD

I’ll go ahead and fix up the original post a little bit. I never noticed it was outdated, really.

Flag Post

A PR2 moderator? No.

I’ll go ahead and fix up the original post a little bit. I never noticed it was outdated, really.

Are you the only forum mod?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glued:

A PR2 moderator? No.

Jazzaboy and ZShadow are too. Though both are pretty inactive on this forum, or they just don’t post.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by Glued:

A PR2 moderator? No.

Jazzaboy and ZShadow are too. Though both are pretty inactive on this forum, or they just don’t post.

I’ve been busy with school, sorry!

Flag Post

When will you be less busy, Jazza? :3 Don’t forget about us in PR2!

Flag Post

School takes up a lot of time. Near the Holidays all the teachers cram all the tests and quizzes before the break, so they can grade them over the Holiday break.