Ask a Moderator page 62

1601 posts

Flag Post

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER give your username or pass!:o it’s dangerous!!!

Flag Post

Can moderators see your ip?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jakob17awsome:

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER give your username or pass!:o it’s dangerous!!!

Right! Well, at least for your password. Your username is probably common knowledge, haha.
Keep it safe and keep it secure. :3

Originally posted by DrwalMlot:

We sure can. All staff in PR2 can look up IPs to check for prior bans and whatnot.
But don’t worry, we’re responsible and never give out IPs!

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Right! Well, at least for your password. Your username is probably common knowledge, haha.

Well, I don’t think that it’s a big deal if you give your username, but as VforVendetta said, it’s important to keep your password safe and secure and NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1BigBurrito:
NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE

Yes, this. ^
People can try to crack your account as much as they’d like, it doesn’t mean you should ever give into someone’s demands for your password. Plus, if it’s secure, you have nothing to worry about.

Flag Post

Ok,is the F@H progress on pr2? or at F@H.com?

Flag Post

thats a relief. I would hate to lose all my progress by some old hacker out there with my IP adress.

We sure can. All staff in PR2 can look up IPs to check for prior bans and whatnot.

Flag Post

I have no idea what’s with your second post, nor do I understand your first one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxhurricainxx:

thats a relief. I would hate to lose all my progress by some old hacker out there with my IP adress.

lol i dunno what happened there…

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxhurricainxx:

Ok,is the F@H progress on pr2? or at F@H.com?

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=usb_hub

See where it says usb_hub at the end, delete that and replace it with your PR2 name, ensuring any spaces you use are underscores

Flag Post

Lol

Flag Post

which lv do i play to get new york badge, i dont see a jiggmin lv, can someone tell me who makes the lv for the badge. thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fuzzyfsh:

which lv do i play to get new york badge, i dont see a jiggmin lv, can someone tell me who makes the lv for the badge. thanks

The campaigns are whacky and like to jump from server to server.
Try Derron first, then Carina, and go down the list, and you’ll find the original campaign for the badges.

Flag Post

i tried all the servers, like 12 of them or something, none of them have a it’s new york by jiggmin. unless that track is made by someone else?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fuzzyfsh:

i tried all the servers, like 12 of them or something, none of them have a it’s new york by jiggmin. unless that track is made by someone else?

The maps swap daily, currently they’re on Derron, in 24 hours they “Should” be on Fitz server, then another 24 hours later, Grayan, then 24 hours, carina etc etc (do i have them in the right order? but you get the idea I hope)

Flag Post

oh i see now, thank you so much, btw anyone else the creator for new york is Stevedx20

Flag Post

How do I join other people’s rooms?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dream9:

How do I join other people’s rooms?

It’s as simple as changing “main” to whatever the room name is, and clicking “Join Room”.

Flag Post

how do u get a sir outfit? and do u earn the hat once u have the outfit?

Flag Post
Originally posted by didji:

how do u get a sir outfit? and do u earn the hat once u have the outfit?

Random levels, is all we know so far. And it’s very rare.

Flag Post

I’ve been working on my level for the past hour or so, and now I’m trying to save. However, whenever I try to save, I get a message saying “Error: The level did not upload correctly. Maybe try again? length: 0”. I am not trying to upload the level, simply save it. The level is not saving. Help please!

Flag Post

Is there a max to the amount of art you’re allowed to have??

Flag Post

Who is the bug fixer? Like, if i will find a bug, who im supposed to PM? Like the speed boost bug: When you have Speed boost not turned on, and you hit item block, the speed boost end sound will appear. Sorry for my bad English

Flag Post

Please help me…I’m desperate.

Flag Post

How do you join whatever guild, you want?