PR 2 wierd cactus (locked)

26 posts

Flag Post

Ive heard of many (horrified) people talking about a glitch or something that causes a window to appear saying “’HUG THE CACTUS” or something like that. Any explanations and/or what to do if that happens?

Flag Post

Keep me posted… Sounds interesting.

Flag Post

Uhh, what I have heard this far is following :
Sometimes, cactus appears into screen with text “Fred the cactus wants to give you hug”. This freezes(?) your game and you have to refresh and log in again.

Flag Post

It sounds a lot like an anti-botting mechanism.

Flag Post

can someone ask jiggmin about this? i dunno, i dont want to lose a good map or a good race rank because of this

Flag Post

wow, i’m suprised nobody actually knows what that screen is. it’s not a glitch, why would he make a glitch to piss people off? it means that it’s loading the game. jesus christ, i’m surrounded by idiots…………………

Flag Post

Well, why have people been stuck for that loading screen for HOURS? It’s not loading screen after all. Anti-botting mechanism seems more reasonable.

Flag Post

Its happened to me.

Flag Post

I gave Fred a hug and nothing happened. :(

Flag Post

Ive seen the cactus in newbie land 2 it look kinda friendly

Flag Post

Is Fred a rapist?

Flag Post

Can anyone take screenshot out of it?

Flag Post

Theres also these cowboy hats http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4686/pf2bl6.png

Flag Post

*lets make a forum about killing fred!

Flag Post

You just bumped a thread when the post before you was exactly a month ago, and this thread was created in May.

Flag Post

i’ve seen “SUPER FLYING COWBOY CACTUS MODE!!” before but never “HUG THE CACTUS” besides fred the giant cactus is awesome =)

Flag Post

I want to know what the hell that is!
Did he like update it and it aint here anymore?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ninjaclone09:

This thread was made in May, so i assume so.

Flag Post

this game rocks oh yeah when that hapens its stuvk but why when im on jiggmin.com playing fred never does that

Flag Post
Originally posted by d2d2d2d2:

this game rocks oh yeah when that hapens its stuvk but why when im on jiggmin.com playing fred never does that

Originally posted by sockgzin:
Originally posted by ninjaclone09:

This thread was made in May, so i assume so.

Flag Post

For me it did something extra weird, because it said-hug fred cactus wants.maybe while this “bug” or whatever happened it had another error.

Flag Post

It’s a lie it’s not true.

Flag Post

how do you know its a bug it could be that jiggmin made it happn on purpose

Flag Post

Hug the cactus is evil he will kill everyone in pr2 with a hug gun tats why grab a shield and a spear to defend yourself so you dont get attacked by the Evil Fred hugger

Flag Post

i am pretty sure that he removed it i am just guessing that it was replaced by super flying cowboy hat mode because ever since that started i havnt gotten fred want a hug but if it does happen again just refresh your browser and it will be fine