platform racing 2 needs badges! page 3

74 posts

Flag Post

Hard (30 points):
Pro badge. Screw your feet onto the right position, and become rank 25 in PF racing 2.

Flag Post

Omg, guys, stop making names. THE BADGES FOR IT ARE COMING TODAY!!!!

Flag Post

Today, I’m very glad, lets hope its near the time when they do. :)

Flag Post

raelly??

Flag Post

easy 5 points,reach rank 2

Flag Post

medium 15 points,reach rank 8

Flag Post

hard 30 points,reach rank15

Flag Post

impossible 60 points,reach rank 22

Flag Post

impossible 60 points,complete any race in 10 seconds or less

Flag Post

hard 30 points,beat 20 different races,collect 5 body parts,reach rank 5,

Flag Post

1. Badges are there already… I don’t think it needs more, and some are just not appropriate enough especially that 10 sec one.

2. There’s an edit button… use that.

Flag Post

1. Did you look already?

Flag Post

I was disappointed (logged on today) with the adges. Completed them all in just 10 minutes… literally.

Flag Post

THERE ALL READY ARE BADGES MADE FOR Pr2 so STOP MAKING ANY MORE OF THESE TOPICS

Flag Post

I was disappointed (logged on today) with the adges. Completed them all in just 10 minutes… literally.

Because you had already played the game. No one is going to complete all the badges in 10 minutes starting out. Hell, no one is going to complete all the badges in 2 hours just starting out.

Flag Post

greg can u post in all of my topics???

Flag Post

y does every1 talk like this ONLY in the forums?:I am a person.

Flag Post

Don’t revive dead topics without a reason.

Flag Post

Yes, it would be great if Jiggimin dowloaded the API so we could get some badges and if we have already done them, be able to get them straight away instead of have to wait for a bug to be fixed like another game, I forgot what it was.

I’d also like to point this out. We need to learn that Kongregate cannot just put badges on any random game!

What’s kongregate API and WHY THE FUCK CAN’T THEY JUST MAKE IT SO THEY CAN PUT BADGES ON ANY GAME?!?!?!?!?!? (just not game like just chat and spam games)

And if API is a link to kongregate then platform racing 2 had kongregate API since it was made.

Hell, no one is going to complete all the badges in 2 hours just starting out.

The badges are wayyyyyyy to eas i beat them all in 5-10 minutes! Come on greg make you can do better then that!!

P.S. bird brain should be a medium or easy badge because you can cheat with friends to get the parts.

Flag Post

I love this game. Thoguth it already had badges

Flag Post

WHAT THE HELL ARE BADGES
I DON"T GETIT WHAT ARE THOSE BADGES
can some1 tell me what are those badges and 4 what are used???

Flag Post

WHAT THE HELL ARE BADGES
I DON"T GETIT WHAT ARE THOSE BADGES
can some1 tell me what are those badges and 4 what are used???

Why would you necropost this from so far back…?

Anyways..

Badges are achievements you can earn on many of the Flash games around the site. They’re just a little something to allow you to set goals and such for yourself on different games. You can read more about them here.

Flag Post

i think there should be a badge that you need to have all colours as yourself in different or same race not extra colours like d8d8da

Flag Post

i think there should be a badge that you need to have all colours as yourself in different or same race not extra colours like d8d8da

I think you’re a little late, buddy.