AutoDot! page 2

59 posts

Flag Post

Autodot is a crime against Tig, which is punishible by being put in a pit of hungry scarabs from The Mummy Returns movie.

Flag Post

In my opinoin, i think there is no crime against autodot.exe, and it’s rediculous how moderators will actually silence people for this! That’s a little unfair! Don;t you guys think? No negative responses plz.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bolt1234:

In my opinoin, i think there is no crime against autodot.exe, and it’s rediculous how moderators will actually silence people for this! That’s a little unfair! Don;t you guys think? No negative responses plz.

I don’t know of any moderators who silence for autodot. Jiggmin has no problem with it.

Flag Post

IIRC, Jiggmin said that he allows the use of Autodot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:
Originally posted by bolt1234:

I don’t know of any moderators who silence for autodot. Jiggmin has no problem with it.

I don’t disapprove of the program if Jiggmin hasn’t a problem with it.

Though, I usually don’t enjoy AutoDot art, and usually rate levels with regular Pr2 art higher.

Flag Post

I always rate autodot levels 1. However legal it may be, I think it’s totally cheap and it ruins a level for me.

Flag Post

Autodot = pathetic and so blatant. I lol at people who deny they use it. I would rather look at dodgily drawn art than Autodot – at least that means they’ve tried.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

what is autodot? LOL

Flag Post

Want to prevent users from knowing you used autodot? Make a huge start so players can’t scroll up and down to the drawings before they start the race, join the dots and color in the autodot made thing, done. Easy, fast and compact =3

Flag Post

I automatically rate an autodot level 1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Legendizer:

Like a bot :O?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576Re2:

Like a bot :O?

Autorater v3.1
Download it now!

Flag Post

Just got a whole load of nostalgia looking at this thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlazingBird:

Just got a whole load of nostalgia looking at this thread.

Good for you?

Flag Post

auto dot sucks dont use it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zach77PR2:

It doesn’t suck if you use it right.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jaskaran2000:

Still don’t use it.

Flag Post

Flag Post

at that facepalm, your facepalm is full of stupidness

Flag Post

Pfft. Autodot sucks in every way. Case closed.

Flag Post

I think everyone should draw legit, and not use these dumb programs. In my opinion it is cheating, you can never know how talented someone really is ):

Flag Post
Originally posted by tyler25:

I think everyone should draw legit, and not use these dumb programs. In my opinion it is cheating, you can never know how talented someone really is ):

It’s not cheating, unless it’s for a drawing contest of a sort. However, it does break a rule. You can’t use any third party programs. Plus, it’s easy to point out what are autodotted. Even if you use Jask’s way, I bet it’ll be easy to see that it matches a real picture of the object you autodotted.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:
Originally posted by tyler25:

It’s not cheating, unless it’s for a drawing contest of a sort. However, it does break a rule. You can’t use any third party programs. Plus, it’s easy to point out what are autodotted. Even if you use Jask’s way, I bet it’ll be easy to see that it matches a real picture of the object you autodotted.

It’s allowed mate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 91238576Re3:

It’s allowed mate.

This might make you consider otherwise, fellow mate.