Ultimate Suggestions Thread

472 posts

Flag Post

Since there seems to four suggestion threads popping up every few days, I think one big thread would be better, so feel free to post all your suggestions here:

Flag Post

Hmmm… Why not….. make a thread which contains a guide of all threads separated into different sections, such as suggestions, levels, F@H, etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BritishTea:

Hmmm… Why not….. make a thread which contains a guide of all threads separated into different sections, such as suggestions, levels, F@H, etc.

That thread would be SO big XP. Golly.

I don’t know if this will work Jazza. It hasn’t with any other thing. For example:
-Even though there is a play my level thread, there are lots of threads being made about trying levels.
-Even though there is a team sign up thread, there are a few threads posting new teams.
-Even though there is a folding thread, there are some threads of people asked to be folded for.
-Even though there is a guide, there are several threads popping up about Pr2 help.

Good idea, but I don’t think the others will care.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fudgumscool:
Originally posted by BritishTea:

That thread would be SO big XP. Golly.

I don’t know if this will work Jazza. It hasn’t with any other thing. For example:
-Even though there is a play my level thread, there are lots of threads being made about trying levels.
-Even though there is a team sign up thread, there are a few threads posting new teams.
-Even though there is a folding thread, there are some threads of people asked to be folded for.
-Even though there is a guide, there are several threads popping up about Pr2 help.

Good idea, but I don’t think the others will care.

Actually, level and clan threads have decreased after those threads were made.

Flag Post

Wow, grats on the sticky Jazzababe!

I suggest you stop the game from lagging like ungodly fuck when I play it. An Asynchronous option would be awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:

I suggest you stop the game from lagging like ungodly ## when I play it. An Asynchronous option would be awesome.

That would be pretty neat, like the asynchrous racing game on here. I’m not sure why you have so much lag though. :(

Flag Post

When you view your friend’s list, show which people are online first.

That’d be a better fit for PR3, but it would work for Pr2. So how about both?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:

I suggest you stop the game from lagging like ungodly ## when I play it. An Asynchronous option would be awesome.

We do have that in the Pr3 campaign, where you can vs ‘ghosts’ of your fastest friends.

Originally posted by bobheadtomato:

That would make it much easier than to shift through all your friends.

Flag Post

A pr2 block editor would be nice =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sirath01:

A pr2 block editor would be nice =)

Hear hear.

Edit: I’d like to see more campaign levels, assorted by difficulty.

Flag Post

I think we should have 4 columns instead of 3 (hats, rank, name).
It should have hats, rank, name, and server (or offline)
So if your friends have really long names, then you won’t have to select them one by one and figure out which server they’re on.

And, I think in the Level Editor, they should have a speed setting (to make the time slower/faster, like the gravity setting). Also they should have a square-shaped brush.

Flag Post

Ah… all very good suggestions but I don’t think pr2 would need a block editor…I like it the way it is, new blocks would just confuse things.

Two things that would be nice is if you could have text in the level editor like you do in pr3, and more campaign levels.

Flag Post

Silences! :D

Flag Post

Fix nuking!

Flag Post

They should make you unable to type a message in chat that is just a space, and/or they should make you unable to type 1-letter messages in chat (99.99% of those are spam messages)

Flag Post
Originally posted by px45zn:

They should make you unable to type a message in chat that is just a space, and/or they should make you unable to type 1-letter messages in chat (99.99% of those are spam messages)

That would be really helpful, especially with the just typing spaces. I think one letter messages would be okay though, because a lot of people use ‘k’ or ‘o’ in response to other people. But maybe a limitation on how fast you can post one message after another, such as with PMs.

Flag Post

whats nuking? =O

Flag Post

px45zn and Zshadow are right, space-spamming sucks.. but just disabling messages with only spaces in them wont work as alt+0+1+6+0(numpad of course) is another way to create space keys that go undetected by filters.Zshadows idea is good though i agree with it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by noobcakeLOL:

whats nuking? =O

Nuking is filling up the chat with one big space.

Flag Post

Well, I can’t find the Ask a Moderator thread, and this one is stickied, so I’m going to assume this is its replacement for the moment, since some people have been asking questions on it.

Is swearing now allowed on the forums? I’ve been seeing lots of posts with f-bombs and similar words, and they haven’t been removed. And it’s not that the mods haven’t reached them, because people like Zshadow have been posting after those have already been put up, and he even quoted a post with an f-bomb in one of his messages. Are we removing that rule now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fudgumscool:

Well, I can’t find the Ask a Moderator thread, and this one is stickied, so I’m going to assume this is its replacement for the moment, since some people have been asking questions on it.

Is swearing now allowed on the forums? I’ve been seeing lots of posts with f-bombs and similar words, and they haven’t been removed. And it’s not that the mods haven’t reached them, because people like Zshadow have been posting after those have already been put up, and he even quoted a post with an f-bomb in one of his messages. Are we removing that rule now?

Swearing is allowed on the forums as long as it’s used in moderation.

Flag Post

Swearing is a bit more lenient in the forums, mainly because of the change in age. Not a lot of youngsters in the forums, so a few f-bombs won’t hurt that much, unless it is directed at someone or used in an offensive manner.

Flag Post

“Fck you” or some sentence like " You fuking noob " isnt allowed but stuff like " Oh What the fck!" and " Its fcking hard !" is allowed because as Zshadow said , If directed @ someone then its unacceptable . If you see trollers just mute them because the whole chat people will mute them .

Flag Post

why not filter any swear words in pr2? :O

Flag Post
Originally posted by Apple0726:

why not filter any swear words in pr2? :O

Swears are filtered in chat, just not in the forums.

Kongregate is more laid back then Pr2 when it comes to swearing because you have to be 13+ to be allowed on Kongregate,