(TFX)Baned rooms (Forum 1)

9 posts

Flag Post

The reason I made this tread i because of baned rooms anyone know what baned rooms are there?
Mod rooms you can not enter and says You lack the power to enter this room.

Flag Post

mod is a baned room in chat.

Flag Post

The mod room on PR2 is a limited access room which can only be accessed by staff members such as temporary moderators, moderators and administrators can enter.

There’s also the admin room which only administrators can access.

Flag Post

There are 2 staff rooms. One is mod room & another is admin room. On Mod room, only temp mods, mods & admins can enter. When a member tries, then a message will come ‘’You lack the power to enter this room.’’ Theres an admin room to, which is only 4 admins, not 4 you! I’m member on PR2, I can’t enter any of this rooms…

Flag Post

isnt that kind of mean …

kids get on this game and they might even cry. they will have complains
i don’t mean to take the room away just don’t say those thing of: …

‘’You lack the power to enter this room.’’ Theres an admin room to, which is only 4 admins, not 4 you! do not do that there will be a lot of complains

Flag Post

also take usb hubs mod he bans for no reason he reported or banned or whatever he does on chat
The only thing i did was post a site like wtf this thread is to all mods
Now make sure you give the mod to the right people not people that will ruin pr2’s fun or kindness

If you where mods would you do that? … i mean just make sure if the mods are doing their jobs

Flag Post
Originally posted by awesome619:

isnt that kind of mean …

‘’You lack the power to enter this room.’’ Theres an admin room to, which is only 4 admins, not 4 you! do not do that there will be a lot of complains

Originally posted by awesome619:

isnt that kind of mean …

I doubt it’s mean at all. Those rooms are for the staff to be able to discuss things like issues, improving the game, or discussing things (or for when we feel a little silly and decide to steal each others cookies).

Flag Post

Also, mods do need privacy sometimes… If members were allowed into the mod room, it would be like having to moderate while holding a discussion.

(Sorry for double post and double quote (up top))

Flag Post

I don’t quite understand what the purpose of this thread is or was, but yes, the admin and mod rooms are reserved for admins and mods. :P
Really though, there’s nothing exciting that goes on in there.