Servers

12 posts

Flag Post

I think since Platform Racing 2 Has Gotten Less Popular, I Think Jiggmin Should Get Rid Of 4 out of the 8 Servers.. We have 4 different campaigns so we only need 4 servers.. Plus Theres only 1-4 People online on Promie, Andres, Fitz, Morgana… You know.. So if he gets rid of those servers, those users will login on a more populated server, so those people can have more fun playing with different opponents, PR2 is about racing other people not by your self in a lonely server…

Post your thoughts..

Flag Post

Those 1 – 4 people are usually simmers, or people who don’t know dead servers when they see them. Plus, some people like to play the campaign when it’s empty, with friends, so no one takes your/his/her spot. I do, anyways. They already scrapped Isabel and Fred, I don’t want four more to leave either. =[

Flag Post

They could be there testing there stats and a track and don’t wanna verse other racers

Flag Post
Originally posted by Speedster879:

Those 1 – 4 people are usually simmers, or people who don’t know dead servers when they see them. Plus, some people like to play the campaign when it’s empty, with friends, so no one takes your/his/her spot. I do, anyways. They already scrapped Isabel and Fred, I don’t want four more to leave either. =[

I forgot about Isabel and Fred until now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Glued:

Fred was… the best… freakin server ;-; i miss him. I say Jiggmin should revive Fred :D
(nah jk, but i really miss Freddy-ma-Couger ;-;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kyuubi879:

Fred was… the best… freakin server ;-; i miss him. I say Jiggmin should revive Fred :D
(nah jk, but i really miss Freddy-ma-Couger ;-;)

I liked Isabel a lot back then.

Flag Post

I actually forgot about them too. :O

Flag Post

Yeah but only 4 campaigns would be great because 1-2 will have like 10 people online so, they can race alone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Langley:

Yeah but only 4 campaigns would be great because 1-2 will have like 10 people online so, they can race alone.

But you won’t be able to race on a certain one daily.

Flag Post

I think that there should be 6 campaigns, so there is 4 for actually racing and 2 for people to practice or just play alone. Eight is just too many for the amount of people that go on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by a002:

I think that there should be 6 campaigns, so there is 4 for actually racing and 2 for people to practice or just play alone. Eight is just too many for the amount of people that go on.

Then there will only be 2 campaigns you can play alone on…

Flag Post
Originally posted by a002:

You only need 4, because then there will be at least 1 or 2 servers dead, depending on the time of the day. People will have there own server to race alone.