Forums Ninja Warz

Bugs and Problems page 12

383 posts

Flag Post

Happened to me too but I refreshed many, many, many times and finally I got them.

Flag Post

If you guys are having problems with you allies showing up, try changing your profile to public

Flag Post

Hi!
My problem is that my Ninja is blocked, i think that it’s because i had a Sensei and the Sensei deleted me from facebook :( what i have to do ?
Sorry for my english :/

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by AbdelRepdz:

Hi!
My problem is that my Ninja is blocked, i think that it’s because i had a Sensei and the Sensei deleted me from facebook :( what i have to do ?
Sorry for my english :/

I have the same problem!!! I can’t train it or even dismiss it!!! But I don’t want to dismiss it but I want to train it for god sake!!!

Flag Post

I never received karma for the konami acheivement. I thought it was a fluke but I just recieved the badge for “a milli” , but no karma.

Flag Post

cloud moon isnt giving me the +30 power anyway to sort it so it does tried refreshing unequipting but nothing has worked

Flag Post

i completed both the achivements but it isnt giving me the points

Flag Post

me too

Flag Post

There seem to be no enemies, player or computer after lvl 150. I cant find any what so ever, and I am sorta stranded…

Flag Post

sometimes in tournament the game just freezes when i am in the middle of a battle

Flag Post

My allies wont show up, any fixes to that

Flag Post

Tournament needs to be random… fighting the same player 20 times in a row is frusteration

plus even if i choose “same lvl” the person i fight against is some times 1 lvl higher than me

Flag Post

Double xp for high lvls is now only 9:50, please bring it back up to 10:10. It is really frustrating trying to lvl with this recent update.

Flag Post

none of my relics exept health ones seems to do nothing i looked at my power when i got me power relic and it didnt increase i refreshed as well but it still ain t working

Flag Post

maruban, they are increasing things, trust me. It just doesnt show with power, you can see the attack speed increase if you have a weapon in inventory and one on a ninja and compare, agility is shown by how many misses your opponent gets.

Flag Post

so ar yu saying power doesnt make a difference ?

Flag Post

No, brandon is just saying the game will not show you the increase in power, but power relics do increase power…

Flag Post

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE THAT THINK POWER RELICS DO NOTHING: the increase in power will not be shown like health is, but if you add energy ball it will see that the power relics do work as damage will be doubled by energy ball(although i suggest jade cog over energy ball)

Flag Post

not to point anyone out in that last message(maruban and jo18) but power relics do actual do stuff just dont show and u all that disagree not to point at anyone(maruban and jo18) they do work

Flag Post

I can substantiate what Dragoban is saying. I have been around the block a time or two, and power relics do in fact increase the power of the ninjas. While they are not visually displayed in the ninja’s stats like the hp relics do, there is a power increase relative to the relics that are equipped.

Flag Post

Also to all having problems with allies showing up, it happens to most people, trust me, it has happened to me many times but hasnt many times… they will show up eventually, usually after you get a few achievements, attack for awhile, or lvl a few times, various things will trigger it… for me it is usually a streak achievement or konami code

Flag Post

by the ways this forum isnt for whining cry babies, post bugs that are actually bugs not things they purposely put into the game

Flag Post

to get rid of INVISI-ALLY i use ATTACK A LVL 1 GUY A FEW TIMES SO HE HAS NO MUNEY

Flag Post
Originally posted by StephenB57:

My allies wont show up, any fixes to that

Your Kongregate account is set to private. If you set it to Public they’ll appear. I know this from another game with allies and this fixed it. STILL pissed they havn’t said anything about the “gray screen of death” Basically makes it so you can’t play for the game won’t start.