Forums Ninja Warz

Bugs and Problems page 11

383 posts

Flag Post

merry christmas :D and also :( cause I can’t be gifted stuff:(

Flag Post

Bug: When someninjas are at 0hp, fight zombies.

Flag Post

Achivement bug : i have buy my last ninja for 25 but i buy the samourai one with kred. but the achivement to have 25 ninja didn’t unlock and the one who ask to have 5 ninja over 35 old.

Flag Post

I have a big problem, (ninja warz on facebook)

I’ve required some random fb accounts to ninja warz so I could use them as sensei bonus on my ninja warz. I used those bonus on two 56s and one 51. I then removed those random facebook accounts.

It caused it impossible for me to train or dismiss those ninjas (56, 56, 51). They’re stuck at lvl 56, 56, and 51. I can’t train them, I can’t dismiss them. Please, fix this as fast as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and to add: I can’t find those random fb accounts on facebook!!!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Ok I’m HogirB. I don’t know why my posts keeps getting removed immediately when I post them…

anyways, i have three ninjas carrying a sensei bonus. it caused those ninjas impossible to be dismissed or even trained. I want them at lvl 60 but it’s impossible, because of this such bug… Please help me, leave advices!

Flag Post

If you have no badge, your post gets removed

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

Funny, because they made some of my posts visible again…

Flag Post
Originally posted by HogirB:
Originally posted by MansW1:

Funny, because they made some of my posts visible again…

I haz no idea

Flag Post

I’ve defeated both a player 4 lvl above me and 6 lvl above me but I haven’t collected the rewards :(

Flag Post

WTF? I’m lvl 35, went to a tourney, and got a power drill. Turns out i cant equip it till lvl 37!

Flag Post

Same level. 45 level vs 47 level ??? Unplayable…

Flag Post

I added allies to my Ninja Warz but it doesn’t show up on the bottom of my screen

Flag Post

I’m stuck on mecha-genubu and my damage and his damage isn’t registering, it shows the animation but nothing happens.

Flag Post

Same level tournament and I keep having to fight someone 5 lvls above in every tournament.

Flag Post

I defeated the turtoise with only food items but never received the karma award. The same with the archievements ‘store 10 000 gold in your clan vault’ & ‘store 100 000 gold in your clan vault’. Also i never can find a ninja with blood AB- to hire… Bugs bugs bugs…

Flag Post

My game seem to be corrupt. when i try to fight the stronger or weaker page don’t do anything now. and when i fight someone of my lvl, at the end of the fight, a big PLAY button appear and the ask me to choose my clan….. and if i click on one it don’t do anyting. so i refresh the game. i can see my healt bar drop a bit cause of the fight but i got no xp…. so i just can’t play anymore….. and I have buy some kred for this game so i would like to be able to play the game i have pay for.
thx

Flag Post

i’ve beaten people 3+ to 1 (me having 1) about 100 times and i haven’t got the reward and its still on the right and i cant remove because it keeps coming back! plz help

Flag Post

i’ve beaten people 3+ to 1 (me having 1) about 100 times (from all kinds of clans) and i haven’t got the reward and its still on the left and i cant remove because it keeps coming back! plz help

Flag Post

I’ve stored more then 1 000 000 000 in my clan vault but never received the karma… again…

Flag Post

idk if this is a bug or not but i added more than 20 allies and none of them appeared on my list, refreshed many times, relogged, restarted computer etc, trying it on another browser and another computer and they did not appear